Tennessee potential transfers?

Yo who was that WR from like 4 or 5 cycles back who went up there last minute..think he followed Byrd..**** them kids went up there to never be heard of again

Advertisement
Henry To'To - instantly our best linebacker, maybe since

Worth kicking the tires:

Doneiko Slaughter (we recruited out of HS)
Jalin Hyatt (flashed this year when I watched them)
Darnell Wright (not living up to the hype but could be another good name to throw in the competition at OT)
Jahmir Johnson (probably nothing special but a versatile OL that has played a lot of football)

good call on wright. Great potential - loved him as a prospect out of HS

Keshawn Lawrence & he can go fúck himself as far as I’m concerned.

But aside from the pettiness lol, he’s a Safety & we’re good at Safety.

We have a Safety room 9 deep with primarily 4-stars, TRob will do a good job with that group, we don’t need any transfers there.
Yeah his commitment video taking off or tearing the U shirt was petty

also blaming Ivey for a crap visit was lame... your cousin was legit on the squad and knows everything. Yet goes back home to that dumpster fire at Tenn

Advertisement
With DVD in an on field role we’d have a shot I think. He also liked TRob in the process

Haven’t heard anything about him possibly transferring though.
I know he is a kid and was having fun, but his commitment video tried us. I would pass!

Advertisement
If Mike LB Quavaris Crouch enters the Portal, you take him immediately, he’d be the best LB on the team the day he set foot on Greentree, but he’s a North Carolina kid so hopefully he don’t go to UNC.

DE Morven Joseph from Lakeland signed with Tenn in the 2020 class as well, but they moved him to Standup LB & I believe he’s a 3-4 Inside LB now. But if he were to hit the portal I assume he’d go to FSU or UF, Lakeland kids just never come here, even in transfer lol.

But after looking at Tenn’s roster I came away with the impression, that they for the most part fckin suck lol.
Like they have a void of talent at a lot of spots, I mean it makes sense when you watch them play, but I figured under Pruitt they’d have much better quality players on Defense, but man their roster is barren, I did a little more research & found that they’re just under 40% Blue-chip Ratio which makes perfect sense.

Hindsight 20/20, but Butch Jones was actually a pretty good coach for Tenn & did a fairly good job having them with back to back competitive 9 win seasons, I know they're probably wishing they hadn’t fired him now though lol.
Another team for LB Crouch would be Clemson. Crouch is from Charlotte NC and UNC and Clemson are both right at 2hr drive from Charlotte. Obviously if he wanted to stay SEC he could do South Carolina as it's only about 90min from Charlotte. But yeah, if I'm him, I'm out of there and enrolling sometime this month at another school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back