Tennessee fans saying byrd is a vol .

Status
Not open for further replies.
They swear they're getting everybody. I tune them out as soon as I hear one start talking about football. They haven't won sh#t since Peyton Manning and their head coach models himself after Al Golden, even stealing the #brickbybrick motto!

To be fair, their last national title was the year after manning left.

Advertisement
They swear they're getting everybody. I tune them out as soon as I hear one start talking about football. They haven't won sh#t since Peyton Manning and their head coach models himself after Al Golden, even stealing the #brickbybrick motto!

Peyton was a choke in college. However, UTenn did Win a NC with Tee Martin in 1998. Just saying....

Found this on a Tenn board:
Originally Posted by HialeahGator:
His HC is working with UM to keep TB from visiting. According to one of UM few insiders, staff is working the Tim Hart angle. Supposedly HC reached out to Hart's HC to get his side of everything. TFWIW if he doesn't visit this was probably the reason.

Advertisement
Dealing with these ut lunatics brings back memories of the Kenny Phillips recruitment.

Dealing with these ut lunatics brings back memories of the Kenny Phillips recruitment.

Thinking the same thing. They got Demetrice Morley, we got Kenny Phillips. Ton of people freaking out thinking Kenny was gonna follow. We definitely got the better end of that deal

Last edited:
Much like Bruce, Byrd realized he missed out on alot of attention by committing early.

Let him enjoy it.

100% Cane.

Advertisement
I love it.

This the way other shcools try to save face when they get rejected by our commits.

Tennessee would drop any single kid in their class in favor of Tyler Byrd.

I heard he is just waiting to hear if they can open up a spot for him.

Byrd purposely downplayed his visit giving it "8 of 10" to create drama.

These kids are not stupid. They know how to play this game.

13 days ago Byrd said UM will be his only visit and he's a solid commitment.

Now all of a sudden he is a sure thing to Tenneesse? Get the f**k outta here.....

He SPOKE to Butch Jones for the first time this week. Yes, I said spoke. You think a kid is jumping ship to a school where he spoke to the head coach (who has been employed there for years unlike Richt) for the first time a week before signing day?

Now all of a sudden he is a sure thing to Tenneesse? Get the f**k outta here.....

He SPOKE to Butch Jones for the first time this week. Yes, I said spoke. You think a kid is jumping ship to a school where he spoke to the head coach (who has been employed there for years unlike Richt) for the first time a week before signing day?

WOW!!! Feels good to read an intelligent well thought out comment.

Advertisement

You need to read what your wrote makes zero sense so do us all a favor and STFU.

Let me help you out here since you seem to be having some problems. You are a lot more interested at trying to act tough and thinking you know whats going on than actually taking a moment to think.

First some weird out of place comment should of put you on alert that there might be something you are missing. I understand that I am a bit new here so maybe people don't feel like giving me the benefit of the doubt. Though you should at least take pause to try and figure out if maybe something else is going on that you might be missing.

Second I tried to give you a clue that something is up. Putting my response in a different font should of helped a lot on those warning bells. I realized I am new so I figured putting it in blue on purpose would help it to stand out as maybe something different. Though you zoomed right past the bright flashing lights right into tough guy territory.

The remark was to hark back to some of the Bruce stuff where the Ohio State fans were trying to rationalize about him going there but if he didn't its because they really didn't want him and couldn't make room for him. I am sure not everyone read that stuff so that is why I tried to put up the big flashing lights for you. Though I am sure there are several other similar stories about many different recruits in this class and other classes. I am sure an esteemed long term member such as yourself has seen them? This was a point made to parallel two other fan bases saying similar things about players committed to Miami.

Some of the most annoying fans. I hope they enjoy another mediocre year under Al Golden 2.0 (Butch Jones).

Wait a minute...............I thought we had Al Golden 2.0 (Mark Richt).

2015: Tennessee 38 UGA 31

Doesn't help that Mark Richt lost his best player (Nick Chubb) at the start of the game.

Why even respond to trolls? I mean he just joined an every single post is bashing the U. What else do you need to know that this fhagot loser is trolling?

You need to read what your wrote makes zero sense so do us all a favor and STFU.

Let me help you out here since you seem to be having some problems. You are a lot more interested at trying to act tough and thinking you know whats going on than actually taking a moment to think.

First some weird out of place comment should of put you on alert that there might be something you are missing. I understand that I am a bit new here so maybe people don't feel like giving me the benefit of the doubt. Though you should at least take pause to try and figure out if maybe something else is going on that you might be missing.

Second I tried to give you a clue that something is up. Putting my response in a different font should of helped a lot on those warning bells. I realized I am new so I figured putting it in blue on purpose would help it to stand out as maybe something different. Though you zoomed right past the bright flashing lights right into tough guy territory.

The remark was to hark back to some of the Bruce stuff where the Ohio State fans were trying to rationalize about him going there but if he didn't its because they really didn't want him and couldn't make room for him. I am sure not everyone read that stuff so that is why I tried to put up the big flashing lights for you. Though I am sure there are several other similar stories about many different recruits in this class and other classes. I am sure an esteemed long term member such as yourself has seen them? This was a point made to parallel two other fan bases saying similar things about players committed to Miami.

welcome aboard, sorry to rustle your jimmies.

Advertisement

WOW!!! Feels good to read an intelligent well thought out comment.

you're on the wrong board if that's what you're looking for, amigo.

Not only that, but everything about him screams UM 100%. He throws up the U more than just about any recruit not names Shaq. No clue how people eat up the rumors like this, but my belief is that Byrd would have been an EE if he were able to.

Peyton was a choke in college. However, UTenn did Win a NC with Tee Martin in 1998. Just saying....

Take your depressing, trolling *ss to your own teams board. You obviously came to this board this month because your team is not moving forward, and you have a need to whine on a board whose team is ready to take off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back