Tennessee fans saying byrd is a vol .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lol that on 247 MIAMI has a higher ranked class even with a coaching change at MIAMI.

With Al Golden recruits! Vols have a small class this year after wrapping up two back to back top 5 classes last two years but we will finish with Byrd and 5 stars D. Brown, 5 star Warrior, Latrell Williams and 5 star JUCO DE Kongbo

2 Top 5 classes and didn't at least win your conference? ;/

That'd probably work in the ACC but it takes a lot more than two classes to win the SEC

Tell that to FSU?

These Vol fans will crawl back up each other *** and never be heard from again when they don't get any of our superior players and realize they still have to live in the armpit of the U.S tennessee.

I'm not sure why we're top 10 in the Nation in tourism. But, by all means, continue with your narrative if it makes you feel better about your has been program that doesn't have its own stadium and can't fill it to 50% capacity anyway

Top 10 Tourist Destinations in the United States

Sorry what

Sorry your chosen site doesn't match. Tennessee is regularly in the top 10-15 in tourism. Beautiful state with cities that have contributed tons to American culture. But please continue......inbreed, hillbilly, redneck, ect.

Lol that on 247 MIAMI has a higher ranked class even with a coaching change at MIAMI.

With Al Golden recruits! Vols have a small class this year after wrapping up two back to back top 5 classes last two years but we will finish with Byrd and 5 stars D. Brown, 5 star Warrior, Latrell Williams and 5 star JUCO DE Kongbo

2 Top 5 classes and didn't at least win your conference? ;/

They didn't have two top 5 classes. They had the 4th and 7th. Both classes had 30 or more recruits bumping them up. Neither averaged a 90+ rating on 247 so they were more about quantity and not quality.

Advertisement
Besides a beach, what else does Miami have to offer? I lived in Miami 23 years (14 yrs in Doral & the rest in Coral Gables) and besides the beach there is no campus live or college experience that these kids are seeking!

And what the **** does Knoxville have? I'm waiting.

Well right now we have Tyler Byrd

nice choke job in gainesville btw, you have as much a chance of being relevant under Jones as Dobbs has eyebrows

I heard you were a good choke job from your roommate Tyrone

Also the most racist fans next to Ole miss....can't believe these young kids continue to go play for these racist SEC schools....will cheer for you one min and call you a spook or coon the next

And the Cubans in Miami aren't racist???? GTFOOH with that

These Vol fans will crawl back up each other *** and never be heard from again when they don't get any of our superior players and realize they still have to live in the armpit of the U.S tennessee.

I'm not sure why we're top 10 in the Nation in tourism. But, by all means, continue with your narrative if it makes you feel better about your has been program that doesn't have its own stadium and can't fill it to 50% capacity anyway

Sorry what

Sorry your chosen site doesn't match. Tennessee is regularly in the top 10-15 in tourism. Beautiful state with cities that have contributed tons to American culture. But please continue......inbreed, hillbilly, redneck, ect.

Back it up. As someone who lives in Tennessee I'd like to know what we have contributed to the US other than being the state that killed MLK.

Sorry what

I posted the first 2 sites that came up on google. Also nice one going from top 10 to top 10-15.

Advertisement
No Vols selected in 2015 NFL Draft

A streak that spanned over 50 years came to an end on Saturday for the Tennessee Volunteer football program. No Tennessee player was taken in the 2015 NFL Draft.

The last time a Tennessee player was not selected in the draft was 1963.

Tennessee defensive back Justin Coleman was Tennessee's top draft prospect, but after three days of drafting in Chicago, Coleman's name did not get called.

Butch Jones really develops talent...lololol.

Y'all should put some players in the league before talking ****. We won less games and still got people drafted. Fans doesn't make a team great. 2001 Hurricanes had the same attendance as the 2013 Canes.
Players that went to the NFL. All time.
Miami= 318
Tennessee=316
I'd call that a push. Now start offering Luther Campbell bobble heads, or something to get people to step foot in that stadium.

Lmfao...
1. You got NO players drafted last year.
2. You have been playing Football for 35 years longer than The U if you really want to count before the Merger.

Vols were very young last season. This year expect 10 or more to be drafted.

Especially with Kamara, Reeves-Maybin and the best CB in the country Cam Sutton all bypassing the NFL and coming back.

This is really funny right here. The best CB, but yet couldn't prevent one of the most horrible passing teams in the nation to come back with 2 late touchdowns to beat your team and a prayer on 4th down. He was be an amazing player

A streak that spanned over 50 years came to an end on Saturday for the Tennessee Volunteer football program. No Tennessee player was taken in the 2015 NFL Draft.

Tennessee defensive back Justin Coleman was Tennessee's top draft prospect, but after three days of drafting in Chicago, Coleman's name did not get called.

Except butch didn't bring in that talent

Sorry what

Back it up. As someone who lives in Tennessee I'd like to know what we have contributed to the US other than being the state that killed MLK.

Please, don't start. Florida has plenty of skeletons.

Advertisement

Except butch didn't bring in that talent

He didn't seem to develop it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back