Tennessee fans saying byrd is a vol .

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddostarr

Freshman
They said he's waiting until his official visit to Knoxville to announce .

Last edited:
Advertisement
I promise some people should just shut down their whole world until NSD comes...

Advertisement
Some of the most annoying fans. I hope they enjoy another mediocre year under Al Golden 2.0 (Butch Jones).

Didn't see that anywhere tbqh, richt still had his in home visit to close..

Advertisement
He may end up at UT, I have no idea. I don't really care. I won't lose sleep over it. But UT fans literally think they can get whoever they want. They think their recruiting classes are the best every year, when they are heavy loaded with 30+ recruits. They are delusional.. that's the only word their is to describe them. Uneducated when it comes to anything outside of Tennessee football and the SEC, they see nothing.

But I can assure you this.. Tyler Byrd is not committing to Tennessee without ever visiting there before. His mom is not even going on the visit. His mom loves Mark Richt. He's had the same girlfriend for a while and they are serious it seems. We have a lot in our favor here. Also, he's committed to Miami currently and has said repeatedly it's going to be hard to flip him

Some of the most annoying fans. I hope they enjoy another mediocre year under Al Golden 2.0 (Butch Jones).

Wait a minute...............I thought we had Al Golden 2.0 (Mark Richt).

2015: Tennessee 38 UGA 31

2013: Al Golden vs UF 21-16 W
Butch Jones vs UF 17-31 L

Just a question how many times did you beat UGA from 2010-2014??? Anyone can coach and win a game against any team if you get enough tries.

Advertisement

Doesn't help that Mark Richt lost his best player (Nick Chubb) at the start of the game.

He had another 5 star RB. MR did was MR does....CHOKE!

lmao, you're gonna base an entire coaching staff based on one matchup. Nick Saban and Bama are Ole Miss' *****es... does that mean they suck ****?

Advertisement

Doesn't help that Mark Richt lost his best player (Nick Chubb) at the start of the game.

lmao, you're gonna base an entire coaching staff based on one matchup. Nick Saban and Bama are Ole Miss' *****es... does that mean they suck ****?

Comparing a Mark Richt to Nick Saban is foolish. MR and Charlie Brown is a better comparison.

Comparing a Mark Richt to Nick Saban is foolish. MR and Charlie Brown is a better comparison.

You're evading the point of what was given. Anybody can get beat if you try hard and long enough..Cept when UT plays UF apparently...You guys just FIND ways to lose...sucks because we cheered for you turds to beat the other turds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back