Tennessee fans saying byrd is a vol .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute...............I thought we had Al Golden 2.0 (Mark Richt).

2015: Tennessee 38 UGA 31

Doesn't help that Mark Richt lost his best player (Nick Chubb) at the start of the game.

He had another 5 star RB. MR did was MR does....CHOKE!

lmao, you're gonna base an entire coaching staff based on one matchup. Nick Saban and Bama are Ole Miss' *****es... does that mean they suck ****?

Comparing a Mark Richt to Nick Saban is foolish. MR and Charlie Brown is a better comparison.

No, Butch Jones and Sgt. Carter is a better comparison. When will Butch stop beating his players. Tyler Byrd has already heard about this. The only orange TB will be wearing will have green right next to it.

Advertisement
Some of the most annoying fans. I hope they enjoy another mediocre year under Al Golden 2.0 (Butch Jones).

Doesn't help that Mark Richt lost his best player (Nick Chubb) at the start of the game.

How did richt choke? Watch that game. Uga had recievers dropping open passes late in the game and they had several opportunities to win but the players didn't execute. He put those guys in position to win and they didn't get the job done.

Some of the most annoying fans. I hope they enjoy another mediocre year under Al Golden 2.0 (Butch Jones).

There's no way in **** you are a real Tennessee fan. If you just watched their last season you would never make a joke about choking. Did you already forget about Florida? What about Alabama? Oh ya and Arkansas. Oh and the biggest lead of all Oklahoma.

I forgot you were probably young though. Next year is your year. Same thing as long as I can remember

How did richt choke? Watch that game. Uga had recievers dropping open passes late in the game and they had several opportunities to win but the players didn't execute. He put those guys in position to win and they didn't get the job done.

Okay......It's not Richt's fault. GTFOOH! LOL

MR has always been a Choke.

Advertisement
Guys, relax. Byrd rated his visit to Miami an 8 out of 10. We clearly have nothing to worry about with him.

Advertisement

2013: Al Golden vs UF 21-16 W
Butch Jones vs UF 17-31 L

Just a question how many times did you beat UGA from 2010-2014??? Anyone can coach and win a game against any team if you get enough tries.

Don't feed the inbred troll.

UM

Not worried about Byrd. And just remember, you can't spell Citrus without UT.

BZP4J2HCMAABP68.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement

The kid isn't serious.
Don't get sucked in.

They swear they're getting everybody. I tune them out as soon as I hear one start talking about football. They haven't won sh#t since Peyton Manning and their head coach models himself after Al Golden, even stealing the #brickbybrick motto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back