Temple film (and previews)

GT and Lou will both be tough games IMO. Probably what separates a 10-2 or 8-4 type season.
GT has slowly been steering the Titanic but they’ve been quietly recruiting some good players. Been kinda waiting for them to get the new identity of the team settled and start becoming a tough game

I’ll be watching the Ole Miss game for sure

Advertisement
We should kick their *** by 30+. Just depends on how early we take the starters out. Guys like Kam, Mesidor, Dean, Kelly, and potentially Fletcher should take this game off if they’re still nursing injuries. They’ll have extra time to get ready for this game but still. Shut the run game down like we’ve done. Play better on pass D and continue what we’ve been doing on offense and it should be over at halftime. Thinking about going but there’s no city I despise more than Philly

There may be more to analyze about Temple's MEAC matchup than initially anticipated.

We will need whoever can make it to be in full voice at whatever stadium we have to endure in Philadelphia.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Early weather forecast has some rain for Saturday.

Looks like it's at the Spectrum

we beat temple and GT and we match last years win total

Temple's DL looks much worse than even Miami (OH)

I suspect a good healthy dose of our top 3 backs

we beat temple and GT and we match last years win total

Temple's DL looks much worse than even Miami (OH)

I suspect a good healthy dose of our top 3 backs
Not sure Temple’s DL is “much worse” than Miami (Ohio). Their speed rushers are twitchy and will provide a decent challenge for Rivers and Francis. With that said, we should be able to control the LOS and gash them over the top.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Temple has a pretty good QB (another Arizona kid) & some good WR’s, but their run game is pretty average.

If our Defense can keep generating pressure with the delayed Blitzes & stunts we’ll be fine.

Their OC is actually a former analysts of Mario’s from Oregon, Danny Langsdorf, he’s a Mike Riley disciple.

Funny enough, former Hurricane Allan Haye is actually one of their starting DT’s & they have a couple solid Corners, but their Run Defense is subpar.

Miami should win going away.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back