Telly Lockette to Marshall

The MNW Kids, James Williams & helped us keep Big Baby Seymore, but beyond that he has much deeper ties than just Miami central. The entire coaching staff at Edison loves Lockette because many of them played for or worked for him when they first came up.

When he was at USF he brought them Quinton Flowers, Deatrick Nichols, Khalid McGee & Marlon Mack who is actually originally from Overtown & his family played at BTW & one of his coaches at BTW played for Lockette in HS. At Oregon State he got Artravis Pierce, Damien Haskins, Christian Wallace, Quantino Allen from Glades Central & Shemar Smith from Jackson. At FSU he signed Malcolm Ray, Lloyd Willis & the reason why Jarvis Brownlee flipped from Miami to FSU was because the CB’s coach at CC at the time was Coach Jube Joseph (who’s now the DB’s coach at Florida Memorial) & Coach Jube played for Telly at Central & got his first job ever in coaching because Telly hired him, so he hand delivered Brownlee over to Lockette at FSU been though he was still committed to Miami.

And what exactly makes you think either baker or Patke would have a better chance at landing Bissainthe when Bissainthe’s LB coach at Central was another former Lockette player? Has Baker shown that he can recruit Elite LB’s??? Has Patke??? They’re both from Houston, who have they signed from Houston besides Corey Flagg??? What elite defensive talent have any of them ever signed???

You guys wanna uphold Baker & Patke while tearing down Lockette, but WTF have they proven since being at Miami? Seriously, what have either one of those fckin glorified mannequins proven that they’re worthy of keeping their jobs here? The play at LB was the LOWEST GRADED unit by PFF this last season, we didn’t have a single LB with an above 50 rating, you know how fckin bad that is? And the former D-coordinator was the same guy calling plays when we gave up 778 yards in a game & got stripped of his play calling duties, but yeah he’s definitely more qualified than Telly lol smh.
The MNW Kids, James Williams & helped us keep Big Baby Seymore, but beyond that he has much deeper ties than just Miami central. The entire coaching staff at Edison loves Lockette because many of them played for or worked for him when they first came up.

When he was at USF he brought them Quinton Flowers, Deatrick Nichols, Khalid McGee & Marlon Mack who is actually originally from Overtown & his family played at BTW & one of his coaches at BTW played for Lockette in HS. At Oregon State he got Artravis Pierce, Damien Haskins, Christian Wallace, Quantino Allen from Glades Central & Shemar Smith from Jackson. At FSU he signed Malcolm Ray, Lloyd Willis & the reason why Jarvis Brownlee flipped from Miami to FSU was because the CB’s coach at CC at the time was Coach Jube Joseph (who’s now the DB’s coach at Florida Memorial) & Coach Jube played for Telly at Central & got his first job ever in coaching because Telly hired him, so he hand delivered Brownlee over to Lockette at FSU been though he was still committed to Miami.

And what exactly makes you think either baker or Patke would have a better chance at landing Bissainthe when Bissainthe’s LB coach at Central was another former Lockette player? Has Baker shown that he can recruit Elite LB’s??? Has Patke??? They’re both from Houston, who have they signed from Houston besides Corey Flagg??? What elite defensive talent have any of them ever signed???

You guys wanna uphold Baker & Patke while tearing down Lockette, but WTF have they proven since being at Miami? Seriously, what have either one of those fckin glorified mannequins proven that they’re worthy of keeping their jobs here? The play at LB was the LOWEST GRADED unit by PFF this last season, we didn’t have a single LB with an above 50 rating, you know how fckin bad that is? And the former D-coordinator was the same guy calling plays when we gave up 778 yards in a game & got stripped of his play calling duties, but yeah he’s definitely more qualified than Telly lol smh.
Ok so realistically out of all those you listed
besides Mack and Flowers would’ve been upgrades for us? And Flowers wouldn’t even have been used correctly if he came.

I’m not saying Patke and Baker has a better chance than Lockette with Bissainthe but I do think UM has a better chance than most other schools not named Bama. Certainly got a better shot than Marshall.

I guess we will see what recruiting looks like for 2022 to see just how big an impact this is. My bet is we finish more or less the same as we did this year. Within a couple spots either way of top 10 class.

I’d also bet that LB/Striker play takes a significant step forward. Based mostly on the younger guys being ready to go. Last year we had 2 subpar LBs starting for us if we are being honest and the young guys just not ready yet.
I’d also bet that punting/place kicking stays at a high level and that return game significantly improves because we bringing in a lot of talented guys that do that well... Stevenson, Rambo, Curtis, Brashard.
You’ll probably say I’m a homer/slurper and ultimately we won’t know which of us is right until the end of next year.

Advertisement

fB4hfMz.jpg

SMH ****!

Advertisement
Remember kids, the Trustees and "administration" want the program to fail. Because that makes any sense at all.

Let's also not forget how Lashlee showed the entire playbook in game one.
You say stuff like this so often, people might think you really don’t underatand the debates you dive into.

The argument isn’t that trustees want it to fail. It’s that they don’t care enough about its success to do anything about the dismal state of the program and their management of it. Good intentions are often enough poison in life if not matched with intellect, learning, accountability and course correction.

There is no situation, on this earth, real or imaginary, where living in West Virginia is better than living in Miami.

When Miami is underwater in 20 years, and the only way to live there is some full-time scuba suit, it'll still be better than living in West Virginia.
West Virginia has some beautiful nature and outdoors. You sound like every New Yorker who insists NYC is the only place to live in the world, you’re just replacing NY with Miami. There are folks in all these places whose quality of life sucks, and others whose quality of life is terrific. People who make universal claims about which place is better inevitably fancy that everyone lives their way.

I think you're underselling Patke. I think he gets a bad rap. His strikers have performed really well. Romeo was a solid, solid contributor. Frierson made a noticeable, considerable leap from last year to present. And STs were fantastic this year. I know folks don't like him because they think he's a product of nepotism, but the results on the field suggest he's earned his keep.
You need to look a little deeper into our special teams. Borregales and Hedley were good. Patke did not teach either how to kick/punt. Literally every other aspect of our special teams was bad

Advertisement
More money and better opportunities are the only reason people leave
Which are darn fine reasons to leave. I've gone to some real holes for good paying jobs. Western Kansas, for example. Why in **** would anyone choose to live there?

St. Thomas Aquinas has more NFL players than any other high school program. Should we be rushing out to hire their staff too? I get that we want to support the local guys but I’m not going to make a big deal about this.
Difference between STA and Miami central is most of the kids who go to sta are recruited to go there and is a private school , Miami central is a public school, most of kids who play there just live in the neighborhood.

Difference between STA and Miami central is most of the kids who go to sta are recruited to go there and is a private school , Miami central is a public school, most of kids who play there just live in the neighborhood.
Lol. There’s school choice in Florida. Kids can go wherever they want. If you think the public schools aren’t recruiting kids too you’re not paying attention.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back