Tell me once again why we passed on Nik Bonitto?

LOL at Juanita calling me a ******. Jennings is a MLB, Steed has been hurt since high school. Again, you made my point. But you're too fckn dumb to understand it. Carry on your miserable existence.

Advertisement
My girlfriend gives me "the face"* every time I point out all the So Fla kids doing damage on Saturdays and Sundays.
There's 30+/- studs and another 100 or so that can play for D1 progams.

*tired of hearing it face

He drops an INT where he's covering grass then the next play the QB stares him down and throws late and inside right at him again. Wow kid must be the next Derrick Brooks!

Advertisement
Jesus you guys want to argue for the sake of arguing. Where did I say we should have taken Bonitto over Rousseau? I said we should have taken him period. We had room, and were thin at LB. At the time, we had no idea the senior linebackers were coming back. Imagine this team if that had happened?

You plan for the worst and hope for the best. That way you don’t lose four games in the fourth quarter (all games where we were either tied or ahead) like we did this season because you are running out of quality depth.

Guy makes one play in a game OP watched and now he’s a major loss lol

I wouldn't call him a major loss. I would just say that if we had the room (and if I recall correctly we did) he is a local kid we could have taken a chance on.
Local product with enough talent at a position we haven't taken a lot players at.
We have certainly taken local kids with more questionable ability than this kid.

Advertisement
I specifically recall you saying you wish we had taken him.

I liked him in that class. I thought he could play Lb here. Then i realize i dont know what type of LB's Manny Diaz likes.

But for example stating someone plays at Oklahoma on defense in reference to their offers or evaluation does nothing for me. I honestly would respect a Pitt or Michigan Sttae offer above them...No matter their bcs ranking or anything.

Advertisement
Only this phanbase brings up kids who dont play for UM when they do something but wont say **** when a UM player makes a play

This is a terrible post. First of all we can’t take every ******* guy in south Florida that’s P5 worthy because there’s 100 of them. Second of all every guy that makes 1 play at another school is not a miss. We didn’t want bonitto and there’s no problem with that. Third he doesn’t even fit the scheme. He is a 3/4 OLB that would either be forced to stand up here and he’s too stiff for that. Or he forced to have his hand in the ground and he’s too small. Lastly it’s ******* Oklahoma. Mark Richt could probably put 30 on Oklahoma.

Advertisement
People kept saying he was only good for one big play per year. Cost benefit analysis.

Advertisement
Back