TELL ME AGAIN WHY YOU WANT RICHT

Butch never had a winning conference record at UNC. Butch had a 15-17 record in ACC games.

In 15 years at UGA, Richt had 3 seasons with a losing conference record. He has an 85-37 record in SEC games.

But he's too soft. Beating up 85 cupcakes.

Advertisement
Why do I want Richt.
He is a Cane. He is a good coach. He runs a pro-style offense. He knows how to get RBs the rock. His teams are usually pretty good in Short yardage situations. No more shotgun spreads in goal line. Just lineup old school I -formation and get TD's consistently. He knows how to develop talent for the next level. He has won many games in a difficult conference.
We can do way worse than this guy.

Class guy for sure, mediocre coach at best, will have us winning 9-10 games regularly, but never compete for champ. Seen what he has done with great recruiting classes at UGA for a long time. not impressed at all. Hope he is not the hire. Clemson and FSU will throttle him if we ever get to ACCCG.

Butch never had a winning conference record at UNC. Butch had a 15-17 record in ACC games.

In 15 years at UGA, Richt had 3 seasons with a losing conference record. He has an 85-37 record in SEC games.

Your point?

Richt did not take over a Dumster Fire at UGA......Like Butch did at UNC

UGA before Richt took over:

1997: 10 wins
1998: 9 wins
1999: 8 wins
2000: 8 wins

UNC before Butch took over:

2003: 2 wins
2004: 6 wins
2005: 5 wins
2006: 3 wins

With Butch:

2007: 4 wins
2008: 8 wins
2009: 8 wins
2010: 8 wins

Advertisement
I don't know what makes Jimbo or Dabo better at coaching than Richt.

Especially Dabo. He has done a horrible job the last 3-4 seasons with the talent he has had. Now all the sudden he is a genius cause he finally barely beat a down F$U squad?

Get out of here with that nonsense.

Why do I want Richt.
He is a Cane. He is a good coach. He runs a pro-style offense. He knows how to get RBs the rock. His teams are usually pretty good in Short yardage situations. No more shotgun spreads in goal line. Just lineup old school I -formation and get TD's consistently. He knows how to develop talent for the next level. He has won many games in a difficult conference.

You Forgot One:

He knows how to get Field Raped in Big Games!

I don't know what makes Jimbo or Dabo better at coaching than Richt.

Especially Dabo. He has done a horrible job the last 3-4 seasons with the talent he has had. Now all the sudden he is a genius cause he finally barely beat a down F$U squad?

Get out of here with that nonsense.

Jimbo is better. Dabo is another Richt, but that could be changing soon.

I'd take Richt over Jimbo.
At the very least I say the are even. I don't see either one of those Atlantic division coaches beating up on Richt if we do hire him.

Advertisement
Why do I want Richt.

You Forgot One:

4 yards away from making it to the BCS championship a few years ago is raped in your world????
I wish miami would be raped like that every year.

I'd take Richt over Jimbo.
At the very least I say the are even. I don't see either one of those Atlantic division coaches beating up on Richt if we do hire him.

Jimbo and Dabo are way ahead of Richt on the coaching ladder. Not even close. Richt is a guy u hire if u want a respectable hire, but not a championship quality hire.

Why do I want Richt.

You Forgot One:

4 yards away from making it to the BCS championship a few years ago is raped in your world????
I wish miami would be raped like that every year.

What the happened the next year.... or the years before?

Richt is Soft!

Advertisement
Advertisement

lol @ you bumping all this **** good lord

I wanted butch, but even I would have made the mistake in hiring richt if butch wasn't available

what happened to florida state richt, what happened to 2nd year uga richt

Advertisement
Back