TELL ME AGAIN WHY YOU WANT RICHT

OzarCaneSaw

Super Fan 99
CVKCia_UkAA4m3j.jpg

Advertisement
Because it seems that my top 3 choices are losing steam and I don't want to get stuck with, gaso, an even worse option. I don't know what to think.

I know my Spartans beat him in a bowl game a few years back when we had Kirk cousins. They had Moreno, murray, etc.

This board is spectacular. In the last week I have seen anti Chip Kelly and anti Mark Richt posts. There are also anti mullen, anti butch and anti herman post. WOW

Advertisement
Oh, that most certainly makes your point.

Now please show us the screenshot of Butch versus the ACC. You can get bonus points for posting his record against rival NC State.

Advertisement
Oh wow. 7 years as a reference. That's not skewed or anything.

The previous 7 years he won 13, 11, 10, 10, 9, 11 & 10 games. I wonder why that wasn't included.

Bill Belichick could resign from NE this morning and tell everybody that he wants to become the Canes new coach and we would still have people complaining about it.

I would like to think that the latest reports are false that we are anointing Richt. We have seen his ceiling and it's just not good enough. They don't like Mullens brash personality?? How about can he win games.

Oh wow. 7 years as a reference. That's not skewed or anything.

The previous 7 years he won 13, 11, 10, 10, 9, 11 & 10 games. I wonder why that wasn't included.

I would also like to see how many of those losses came against UF, LSU, and Bama. All three are considered a step above UGA, not to mention have some pretty good coaches.

Advertisement
I would like to think that the latest reports are false that we are anointing Richt. We have seen his ceiling and it's just not good enough. They don't like Mullens brash personality?? How about can he win games.

How do you know what his ceiling is? There are a number of schools in his conference who have advantages over UGA. We have a better recruiting base, so I'd say his ceiling is something we don't know.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back