TELL ME AGAIN WHY YOU WANT RICHT

When is that even from? Last year UGA beat Clemson, Mizzou, Auburn, and Louisville (in a bowl) - all of whom finished in the top 25.
In 2013, he beat South Carolina (finished #4 ) and LSU (finished #14 ).
In 2012, he beat a UF team that finished top 10 (was top 5 before the bowl loss to Louisville)

Advertisement
I would like to think that the latest reports are false that we are anointing Richt. We have seen his ceiling and it's just not good enough. They don't like Mullens brash personality?? How about can he win games.

How do you know what his ceiling is? There are a number of schools in his conference who have advantages over UGA. We have a better recruiting base, so I'd say his ceiling is something we don't know.

Keep lying to yourself. You're in denial, like a crackhead that doesn't wanna quit.

Georgia has as many resources, if not more, than all of the schools that you mentioned.

Plus they out recruited almost all of the top SEC school in the past 13 years. They rank #2 amongst SEC schools in recruiting ranking over that span.

The guy can't win the big games. That's just a fact.

Advertisement
Bill Belichick could resign from NE this morning and tell everybody that he wants to become the Canes new coach and we would still have people complaining about it.

Actually, Bill's systems on defense are way to complicated for our recruiting base. So let me be the first to complain. I'd give him 50% ownership in the Dolphins to be their coach.

Oh wow. 7 years as a reference. That's not skewed or anything.

The previous 7 years he won 13, 11, 10, 10, 9, 11 & 10 games. I wonder why that wasn't included.

Why should it? HE AINT DOING IT NOW.

HE GOT STRIPPED OF HIS PLAY CALLING & SOME DECISIONS BY THE NEW AD IN 2007.

Stripped of Play Calling by the AD?.......Get your head checked for believing that foolishness! LMAO at you!

Just bc you use large font doesn't make your point any valid. Him not being allowed to call plays is well known.

When is that even from? Last year UGA beat Clemson, Mizzou, Auburn, and Louisville (in a bowl) - all of whom finished in the top 25.
In 2013, he beat South Carolina (finished #4 ) and LSU (finished #14 ).
In 2012, he beat a UF team that finished top 10 (was top 5 before the bowl loss to Louisville)

Good post. This needs more attention. But people don't want facts, they want to latch onto hype trains. So carry on . . .

Advertisement
I don't want him. His fire was extinguished years ago. No passion. Completely uninspiring and his teams puss-out against equal or better competition. Let him go do the Lord's work elsewhere.

Advertisement
This board is spectacular. In the last week I have seen anti Chip Kelly and anti Mark Richt posts. There are also anti mullen, anti butch and anti herman post. WOW

Again, this forum is a perfect example of the sheer amount of ineptitude that a majority of our fanbase possesses.

If urban and saban and *Carroll were /are the elite then

Gundy,Dantonio,RICHT,Patterson,Briles,Stoops are the 2nd tier of that top level

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];2401463 said:
crossover22[]_[];2401228 said:
Because he is a top 10 coach in the country.

He certainly isn't.

Show me 10 better over the last 10 years. Ill wait

A random period of time IRRELEVANT. Here are 10 better coaches in college today (not in any order):

1. Harbaugh
2. Urban
3. Saban
4. Patterson
5. Briles
6. Gundy
7. Dantonio
8. B. Stoops
9. Fisher
10. Shaw

Honorable Mention: McElwain

crossover22[]_[];2401463 said:
crossover22[]_[];2401228 said:
Because he is a top 10 coach in the country.

He certainly isn't.

Show me 10 better over the last 10 years. Ill wait

A random period of time IRRELEVANT. Here are 10 better coaches in college today (not in any order):

1. Harbaugh
2. Urban
3. Saban
4. Patterson
5. Briles
6. Gundy
7. Dantonio
8. B. Stoops
9. Fisher
10. Shaw

Honorable Mention: McElwain

Youre kidding right.

So far, 3 So and So's have Negged this, which is comical. These are the Facts! The same facts were glaring when Folden was hired. Never beat quality teams at Temple. That same incompetency followed him to UM

If Richt is hired, NO SHOULD BE SURPRISED WHEN MIAMI CHOKES DOWN THE STRETCH. THAT IS WHAT RICHT DOES!

Advertisement
Back