Tee Martin

Advertisement
Translation: UM didn't want to pay em'

I rarely put anything past UM in instances like this but I'd find it harrrrrd to believe that we'd basically force Rick out over the offense but then fail to come to deals with Applewhite AND Fedora over money.

Right, who wants Tee Martin as OC? National Championship as a QB, one of the top recruiters in the country and a scapegoat for a terrible USC head coach (Clay Helton).

And an OC who lead USC to being the 2nd worst offense in their ****** conference this year.

Advertisement
Right, who wants Tee Martin as OC? National Championship as a QB, one of the top recruiters in the country and a scapegoat for a terrible USC head coach (Clay Helton).

I think Ole Fatty T is pondering that same question, and it appears very few programs want him as an OC.

I believe you mean escape goat, sir.

1547151067314.png

Advertisement
As an aside, his son just won a Natty. Would love Tee to coach WR (not OC) and get his boy to transfer to us (I know he's not), but I'm greedy as F.

i'm sticking with " it's Scott"..been my choice and it's as goos a guess as anyone else.

And if Manny IS fcking with the fanbase then i'm liking him a little more even though I hope he doesn't lose all the QB's in the portal...You gonna see some serious sht if they get that portal up to 88 MPH.

Advertisement
just want this to be over with. It sure feels like we’re striking out with our top choices, but we won’t know for sure if that’s the case until the hire is announced.

Advertisement
What did he do without Sam? You see, if he needs a first round NFL QB to do well, he's not very good. They were 91st in scoring O without SD.

Advertisement
Back