Tee Martin

Advertisement
I liked Tee Martin before the applewhite talk and then I was On board with applewhite being Miami’s potential oc after I did some more research.

Same here. I don't want a cupcake offense. Every lazy fan wants to win a championship next year and brainstorms that a cupcake offense is the way to get there. Meanwhile the Canes cannot compete with the elite programs if recruiting winds up 10th to 15th. And obviously we weren't close to 10th-15th this year.

The administrators here annually fool themselves that our talent level is perfectly sufficient, and they sucker a vast percentage of the board into going along with it. The offseason is one long encyclopedia pitch, with mediocre guys touted in spring as future stars. Unless we return to dominant talent level we won't be among the truly elite teams no matter what offense or defense we run.

As I mentioned a month ago, USC got rid of its two best recruiters in Tee Martin and the defensive line coach Udeze. I wouldn't mind hiring both of them to jumpstart recruiting. Udeze has background as strength and conditioning coach so just give him some type of lower assistant role but mostly allow him to recruit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So we are going to hire a guy for the same position that he just got fired from another school.........cause we didnt learn a ******* thing from the last time. If this is true just continues the clown show from the Admin/BOT and dIAZ just falling in line

I liked Tee Martin before the applewhite talk and then I was On board with applewhite being Miami’s potential oc after I did some more research. But tee Martin absolutely could work very well in Miami. Top 5 recruiter in the country and he’s led 2 top 20 offenses in 2 of the 3 years he was Oc since 2016

FWIW
View attachment 75445
To add to this graphic applewhite was Oc for houston in 2016 and they were#41 in total offensive rank

And he just got fired...so here comes Miami...picking up other people's trash......cause we didnt learn from hiring Richt

If the setup was:

Applewhite as QB/OC and Martin as wr/passing game coordinator, I'd be thrilled (with Seider, Clements, and a Hartley rehire). No way as OC, though.

Advertisement
Back