Tee Martin

Advertisement
What did he do without Sam? You see, if he needs a first round NFL QB to do well, he's not very good. They were 91st in scoring O without SD.
There is a massive gap between top 3 draft pick QB and unready true freshman QBs who struggle heavily v. The pass rush. UGA had Eaton and struggled a lot.

Advertisement
So we are going to hire a guy for the same position that he just got fired from another school.........cause we didnt learn a ******* thing from the last time. If this is true just continues the clown show from the Admin/BOT and dIAZ just falling in line
Looks like someone beat DIAZ to the clown show line. Thats pretty much how this hiring OC's & coaches thing go, high% of them get fired then rehired elsewhere.

There is a massive gap between top 3 draft pick QB and unready true freshman QBs who struggle heavily v. The pass rush. UGA had Eaton and struggled a lot.

The talent at SC compared to its competition is ridiculous. He was fired b/c his offense was horrible. I dont care who your qb is when you have that type of talent around it, if your offense is as bad as USC and Miami's were this year, you are a sucky OC

Advertisement
1547153481269.png

Advertisement
The talent at SC compared to its competition is ridiculous. He was fired b/c his offense was horrible. I dont care who your qb is when you have that type of talent around it, if your offense is as bad as USC and Miami's were this year, you are a sucky OC
SC is on scholarship restrictions right now. They don't have the depth

You're talking about message-board speculation and uninformed reporters claiming sources, right? Because this has been a really tight OC search with no real leaks so far. Pretty much the opposite of an incompetent staff that doesn't know the meaning of confidentiality.
The circus is Miami. The ADMIN/BOT are the clowns running it. Like I said in another post...if he is "CO-OC"(title to give him some pay)/WR coach I am ok with it. But if he is the OC....

The circus is Miami. The ADMIN/BOT are the clowns running it. Like I said in another post...if he is "CO-OC"(title to give him some pay)/WR coach I am ok with it. But if he is the OC....

It's good to know you're so knowledgeable about the daily ins-and-outs of what goes on in there at the moment, because apparently no one else does, including those with media credentials.

Advertisement
It's good to know you're so knowledgeable about the daily ins-and-outs of what goes on in there at the moment, because apparently no one else does, including those with media credentials.

Good to know what a message board is for. Run along while grown folks discuss. If you think the admin/BOT havent been running this circus for 15+ years you are the idiot

If that means whining and moaning about a process you have no inside knowledge about, okay. If it means you base your opinions on speculation and rumors, sure. Take care and have fun being mad.

You are the one whining about my post. Run along little one

Advertisement
Back