Tedarrell Slaton down to 2

Advertisement
That boy in the interview said he cut out schools who were recruiting him on offense but y'all going to blame rumph regardless

But three weeks before National Signing Day, he says he's narrowed his list of favored suitors to two of the college programs recruiting him to play D – Florida and Georgia.

"I cut all the schools out that offered me for offense," Slaton said.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/highschool/football/broward/fl-hs-fb-heritage-slaton-2bd-0111-20170110-story.html

Last edited:
Advertisement
lol..no chance he plays dt. **** he may not make it through conditioning times let alone run with the dlineman. It sounds good though....

He is following the Wilson do do train...

he is an original Heritage kid though...he was at heritage all 4 years...and before the wilson's were even there.....he is just a wierd kid, who thinks way to much of himself. Anyone who can stroke that ego has a shot..

Advertisement
Advertisement
To blame rumph shows you should kill yourself. We don't want this kid at DT. We barely wanted him at gaurd for God's sake. Let some kid hold yall up cause now he wants to play DT. It's always someway we should be coddling these kids. **** that.

Dude makes Keef Bryant seem like a genius

He was "carried" by the AH teachers and administration to keep him in football. He is used to having his booty kissed. He is not tough mentally and will amount to not much until he changes that attitude and outlook on life..

Advertisement
If he thinks he can play DT, then I can't knock him, because the same thing happened to Norton and it worked out great for us and him, hope he's goes to UGA tho

If he thinks he can play DT, then I can't knock him, because the same thing happened to Norton and it worked out great for us and him, hope he's goes to UGA tho

Norton had played both ways on a rather consistent basis I believe.

I highly doubt those teams recruiting him for "defense" are serious about it, just playing the game. Dude will get a couple snaps on defense they'll say he is not good enough and voila he is back to guard. Don't see why we can't do that ****.

And yea, it's totally not a failure by Rumph...he apparently gets a pass on everyone from his old high school. Dude can't recruit.

Advertisement
Back