Tedarrell Slaton CB.

WTF?

So much for the staff feeling good about him. Kid has wanted to play DT all along and we've been recruiting him as an OG. Very confusing to me

This dude is all over the place. A while ago he wanted to pla bball in college too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
How can our recruiting be this bad ? I just don't get it.

Its because early momentum is bs.....this is when at this time when the real elite $chools go hard this is when u know shut is working behind the scenes. This is the time u see a kid say they love a school all season n eventually have a weird change of heart. This is why I say the best coaches recruit rt now n of course its duffels till NSD. Early committee get us excited but will they stay with us when the elite$ knock on the door? Kids always scream about offers but legit offers r when saban knocks on ur door around this time of the year like AR. Just because u have n offer doesn't meant they wanted u cuz people always say we beat out this team or that.....its always about January n Feb this is when the illegal shut be going on.

Says a lot that dumpster fire programs are recruiting Slaton as a DT and better programs are recruiting him as a guard. He needs to go with his money decision and stick to O-line. Don't see either AH offensive lineman coming here as of now. Sad that Rumph can't get one kid to come here.

Rumph flat out told his players not to come to UM when he was the coach. Now he looks like an idiot in their eyes. We are not getting AH kids. You can thank Wilson and Rumph for that. They bashed for 5 years. Kids remember

Rumph flat out told his players not to come to UM when he was the coach. Now he looks like an idiot in their eyes. We are not getting AH kids. You can thank Wilson and Rumph for that. They bashed for 5 years. Kids remember

Any coach with half a brain would have told their kids not to go play for that incompetent ****** Al Golden, so you can't hold that against Rumph. If that's the reason these kids are not coming to Miami, they are a lot dumber than I thought.

Advertisement
Rumph better be a first class DB coach because he is a horrible recruiter. I'm not sure that we have one ace recruiter on staff. Maybe Kool, but that's it.

Lot of posters here said norton's money position was OG. Most schools recruited him as Oline too as he had limited DT film. Now he looks like an pro DT prospect. Not saying Slaton is same way, but his limited DT film shouldn't dissuade us from offering him as DT or OG. We need elite talents and Kool knows how to develop.

Miami needs another elite ol in this class....If he's gone....what other elite ol are we in on?

Advertisement
Lot of posters here said norton's money position was OG. Most schools recruited him as Oline too as he had limited DT film. Now he looks like an pro DT prospect. Not saying Slaton is same way, but his limited DT film shouldn't dissuade us from offering him as DT or OG. We need elite talents and Kool knows how to develop.

If that boy says he wants to play Cornerback, then god dammit, offer him at Cornerback.

But it's clear Slaton doesn't want to be here. Has he EVER said we were it for him? He went to one of our camps only bc his mom made him apparently. I've said for a while that he backs into this class against his own wishes, but this kid seems to have a million reasons as to why he doesn't want to be at Miami.

Slaton was 353 lbs at the Nike Combine back in March of 2016. For his height he has less that ideal arm length. Look at pictures of him and you will see this. He has a massive upper body bone structure but is a tackle at the D-1 Collegiate level. In addition, I have heard in is in the 365-370 range so stamina and loss of mobility will be an issue at that weight. Needs to weigh about 330 max.
If he's that fat as a HS kid then he has no discipline. Bust rate for morbidly obese recruits is very high.

I don't get the obsession with these 2 AH OLmen.
Are they the only viable OLmen prospects left in this country?
Find me some grown-**** JUCO linemen.
Exactly. They remind me a little of Bain and Wimbs. Remember how they were such integral pieces before they got here?

Phenomenal comparison! These two are Heritage's version of The Toddler and PM Dawn. I don't understand the dire need for these two.

They couldn't carry Donaldson's gym bag at this point.

Having seen Heritage live a couple of times, the best strength position player on that team is Nesta Silvera and its not even close. Silvera is a straight up dog out there.

Silvera is a dog. These two got a little bit of that part time warrior **** in them.

Advertisement
Back