Tedarrell Slaton CB.

Advertisement
Anyone penciling in a rump coached prospect is an idiot. He talked **** and sent every single decent recruit elsewhere.

We should not expect anyone from A H until all classes have recycled (2020)

Lies. He didnt steer recruits anywhere. The old staff didnt offer majority of them and didnt recruit the school.

Four-star guard Tedarrell Slaton (Plantation, Fla./American Heritage) still prefers to play defensive tackle in college.
He said Florida and Kentucky are recruiting him to play DT. He said Miami and Michigan are recruiting him to play guard.
He set up an official visit to Florida for January 20. He's hoping to take a trip to Kentucky if possible too but hasn't set up a date yet.
Decision could be on signing day, perhaps earlie

Advertisement
When our WR recruiting fell off the rails, some downplayed those misses and claimed this class will still be a success if we land Slaton & Herbert. The game is won in the trenches, after all.

Wonder if the goalposts will get moved again if we land neither of the Heritage linemen.

Advertisement
When our WR recruiting fell off the rails, some downplayed those misses and claimed this class will still be a success if we land Slaton & Herbert. The game is won in the trenches, after all.

Wonder if the goalposts will get moved again if we land neither of the Heritage linemen.

We have ol prospects committed... The soft shxt some pf yall are on hold no weight in reality so this bs about moving the goal post is something you all can play around with in your little corner.

Recruiting is nowhere near as bad as you all want everybody to believe... A lot of future impact players.

The coaches rather not load up on average wr prospects just bc theyre from florida who cares get over it.

Smh once again another kid acting like an idiot. Just lie to his *** say we're giving up on Conliffe and he'll play early but these kids can rp and say the dumbest **** sometimes

Advertisement
Four-star guard Tedarrell Slaton (Plantation, Fla./American Heritage) still prefers to play defensive tackle in college.
He said Florida and Kentucky are recruiting him to play DT. He said Miami and Michigan are recruiting him to play guard.
He set up an official visit to Florida for January 20. He's hoping to take a trip to Kentucky if possible too but hasn't set up a date yet.

He's now saying he wants to play DT? Sheesh, his recruitment certainly has been bizarre.

He's now saying he wants to play DT? Sheesh, his recruitment certainly has been bizarre.

Been said it a while ago but dont think any big schools were recruiting him for it.

Advertisement
I don't get the obsession with these 2 AH OLmen.
Are they the only viable OLmen prospects left in this country?
Find me some grown-**** JUCO linemen.
Exactly. They remind me a little of Bain and Wimbs. Remember how they were such integral pieces before they got here?

Phenomenal comparison! These two are Heritage's version of The Toddler and PM Dawn. I don't understand the dire need for these two.

They couldn't carry Donaldson's gym bag at this point.

Having seen Heritage live a couple of times, the best strength position player on that team is Nesta Silvera and its not even close. Silvera is a straight up dog out there.

Last edited:
WTF?

So much for the staff feeling good about him. Kid has wanted to play DT all along and we've been recruiting him as an OG. Very confusing to me

Advertisement
Back