Tedarrell Slaton CB.

Lol at the cumgobblers putting weight in one CB to UFag...

Advertisement
Just stop the rumph slander, he's got kids committed at his position... his impact will definitely be felt in that 2018 class. At the end of the day kids are going to go where they want to go. Every situation is different you can't just say because a coach is hired at a school that they automatically are going to bring theirs kids. Rumph has proven he can coach. We just completed our best season play of cbs in a long time... y'all put all the blame on rumph because you still don't think he's qualified. Just chill out and let him work

sLaton's future is at OG, Florida is just telling him what he wants to hear then once he sends will move him to OL in a year. He is not athletic enough for Randy Shannon's 4-3 style of defense now that Coach Shannon is the sole DC.

Go Canes

Because If youre not winning the crystal ball prediction battle thats the last straw.

After looking at the guy who picked it's accuracy.. I'm not worried. He switches picks after they commit to gain accuracy. He's throwing darts

Little tip: They all routinely switch their cb picks right till the end. That's how they make their guesses look more respectable.

Advertisement
After looking at the guy who picked it's accuracy.. I'm not worried. He switches picks after they commit to gain accuracy. He's throwing darts

Little tip: They all routinely switch their cb picks right till the end. That's how they make their guesses look more respectable.

Yes, but this guy is on an entire different level compared to the others

I don't get the obsession with these 2 AH OLmen.
Are they the only viable OLmen prospects left in this country?
Find me some grown-**** JUCO linemen.

And the thing is rumph is the most criticized but recruiting overall has not been good. Decent but not good enough imo

Just stop the rumph slander, he's got kids committed at his position... his impact will definitely be felt in that 2018 class. At the end of the day kids are going to go where they want to go. Every situation is different you can't just say because a coach is hired at a school that they automatically are going to bring theirs kids. Rumph has proven he can coach. We just completed our best season play of cbs in a long time... y'all put all the blame on rumph because you still don't think he's qualified. Just chill out and let him work

Only issue ironically is at his old school....wonder why? He's a good position coach, and may be a good recruiter with Banda, but he poisoned the well against UM at Heritage.

Advertisement

Yes, but this guy is on an entire different level compared to the others

Agreed. I didn't see one pick with any sort of lengthy school selection in terms of their CB points process

Yep. Not even based off anything the kid did but off rumor.

Newbies you have every right to be ticked when we swing and miss. Best to wait until a recruit actually commits elsewhere before kicking over your cornflakes. Remember DJ was going to Washington according to many so called recruiting experts.

Mopementum building

Only issue ironically is at his old school....wonder why? He's a good position coach, and may be a good recruiter with Banda, but he poisoned the well against UM at Heritage.

Naw that school is a broward feeder school with a bunch of front runner kids being that they already are from broward... and these two kids in particular been have never been high on Miami especially slaton earlier in his recruiting process. Herbert was high on Miami afte they offered and then that quickly fizzled down

Advertisement
Show me a grown *** juco o lineman this late in the process that we have a good shot at.

Exactly. They remind me a little of Bain and Wimbs. Remember how they were such integral pieces before they got here?

Advertisement

Naw that school is a broward feeder school with a bunch of front runner kids being that they already are from broward... and these two kids in particular been have never been high on Miami especially slaton earlier in his recruiting process. Herbert was high on Miami afte they offered and then that quickly fizzled down

This dude who has never set foot in Broward is now an expert on the makeup of Broward County kids.

This dude who has never set foot in Broward is now an expert on the makeup of Broward County kids.
What are you even talking about? I was born in Florida and I have family down there and in several other parts of Florida including Miami, St. Petersburg, palm beach and I visit often. Did I go to school down here? No but that's the tends to be the truth about broward kids

Apart from Pete saying he thinks we land Slaton...has there been any other reporting saying he has been leaning UM?
Honest question.

Advertisement
Back