Tedarrell Slaton CB.

Yep. Not even based off anything the kid did but off rumor.

Newbies you have every right to be ticked when we swing and miss. Best to wait until a recruit actually commits elsewhere before kicking over your cornflakes. Remember DJ was going to Washington according to many so called recruiting experts.

Mopementum building

On point Bennu, newbies got a calm down, enjoy the ride and let it play out.

Advertisement
Based on that article I read. He wants to play dt and I doubt we are recruiting him there

Apart from Pete saying he thinks we land Slaton...has there been any other reporting saying he has been leaning UM?
Honest question.

I'm sensing a pattern. Also, Pete's confidence in the two Heritage boys coming to the U has been up and down for the last month. The crystal ball on these two is cloudy at best.

Anyone penciling in a rump coached prospect is an idiot. He talked **** and sent every single decent recruit elsewhere.

We should not expect anyone from A H until all classes have recycled (2020)

Advertisement
Herbert sounds like a Gator lean to me. Taking his parents to Florida to "see what he saw" or some ****, on the last weekend before NSD. That don't a pretty picture make.

Don't know if the Rumph **** is true, but **** man, we need to close at least one of these Heritage OL...

I don't get the obsession with these 2 AH OLmen.
Are they the only viable OLmen prospects left in this country?
Find me some grown-**** JUCO linemen.
Show me a grown *** juco o lineman this late in the process that we have a good shot at.

That's not my job.
But I am of the opinion that maybe, just maybe, there may be 1-2 OLmen out there that
can be just as good as American Heritage's reincarnation of Jim Lachey and Russ Grimm.

Advertisement
Slaton was 353 lbs at the Nike Combine back in March of 2016. For his height he has less that ideal arm length. Look at pictures of him and you will see this. He has a massive upper body bone structure but is a tackle at the D-1 Collegiate level. In addition, I have heard in is in the 365-370 range so stamina and loss of mobility will be an issue at that weight. Needs to weigh about 330 max.

Considering the OL class we already have the WR/CB targets are more important than these 2. Would be nice to land highly ranked guys in our backyard who played for one of our position coaches, in fact it seems retarded they aren't ours for the taking, but regardless I don't think they are "make or break" for this class. If an OL is starting day 1 it's Donaldson and we've got like 6-7 experienced players returning, plus the transfer.

Advertisement
sLaton's future is at OG, Florida is just telling him what he wants to hear then once he sends will move him to OL in a year. He is not athletic enough for Randy Shannon's 4-3 style of defense now that Coach Shannon is the sole DC.

Go Canes

True--say anything to get anyone on board a sinking ship.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back