Te'Cory Couch and others notes

Advertisement
They don’t know what the **** they doing or want. DB recruiting looking like a circus this year smh
they cant compete with the big times its like they waving the white flag, they wont win anything at miami if they cant land those kids.

Advertisement
A potential Brownlee flip? To who lol he’s ZUUUUU he ain’t going anywhere. “Staff is prepared to drop Good, Brownlee & Couch after senior season eval”??? Idk why we even accepted Good’s commitment so soon anyways
fr last 2 db commits are just brutal and embarrassing

Idk y ppl disagree with this statement. Im telling you there are alot of Rumphs homeboys on here that defend him but their starting to runout of excuses for the man. He hasnt pulled anyone that isnt a legacy, undervalued, or a born cane (duke bandy breed).
People don't have to agree with your logic and not be Rumphs homeboys.. So you're one of those either or types.

It is a fact. Go look at 247 under Gil and Ivey. Banda recruited both these kids. The coaches don't want Rumph in the same zip code until after signing day. Rumph is a secondary recruiter at his own position. You can't make this stuff up.

Look at who the listed recruiter is on 247?

lo ******* l.

Yep, because that's a definitive source or because recruiting isn't a group effort. I mean, let's just ignore what someone like Dee says and trust 247, good call with your "facts"

Advertisement
Look at who the listed recruiter is on 247?

lo ******* l.

Yep, because that's a definitive source or because recruiting isn't a group effort. I mean, let's just ignore what someone like Dee says and trust 247, good call with your "facts"

Ariz said Banda was recruiting them all season long on the pods with their 7 coach saying the same. Rumph was not the main recruiter. So Ivin's is making this stuff up, too? Rumph sucks at recruiting until proven otherwise. He needs to land some elite fish himself to change that perception. There is ABSOLUTELY ZERO EXCUSES not to land top talent at CB every year in the state of Miami when your the CB coach at Miami. CB is a potentially weak position on the team. That should NEVER happen in MIAMI. OL and QB I get...but CB, no F ing way.

Last edited:
One thing I do not really worry about in reference to South Florida corner prospects is size. Those MF'rs, big or small, in this area know how to scrap. They've been scrapping against the best skill talent in the nation since they were 6-7 years old and they line up against them all...big tall guys, small slot types, prototype flanker types...doesn't matter since Little League and they continue to do so into HS and in the 7 on 7 tourneys and the camps.

Maybe I am biased in all this...but the best DBs I've coached/coordinated for were always small, scrappy kids down here. I'd have them press, too, with no fvcks given.

there are some outliers that are soft, but I'm taking my chance on a state of miami kid all day!

Agreed. Doesn’t make sense. Rumph has known Blades for years and I’m sure they have done their homework on Bethel. Not to mention, they just got here. How excited or disappointed can they actually be?

agree! stephen's statement is weird, but like mentioned it was speculation.

Advertisement
Anyone seen Couch play in an actual game? I have..not impressed but he’s a south fla athlete & I trust Rumph to coach him up.

Advertisement
Ariz said Banda was recruiting them all season long on the pods with their 7 coach saying the same. Rumph was not the main recruiter. So Ivin's is making this stuff up, too? Rumph sucks at recruiting until proven otherwise. He needs to land some elite fish himself to change that perception. There is ABSOLUTELY ZERO EXCUSES not to land top talent at CB every year in the state of Miami when your the CB coach at Miami. CB is a potentially weak position on the team. That should NEVER happen in MIAMI. OL and QB I get...but CB, no F ing way.
Wow lol, weakest position on the team?

I smell pussies 😂😂the season hasn't even started yet dam!!! This ain't coach 1st recruiting season lawd.
fqEfbjW.gif

Advertisement
Back