Tebow bad arm but won games....

Im with you but fear its too late. Dude is leaving. Our QB room is a ******* mess with dumber and dumber leading them.
Jarren is a RS fresh. 18 tds 6 picks. 65% 156 qb rating

van Dyke looks like the real deal

Matocha nice developmental prospect

Perry will be back for at least his RS jr year. Probably grad transfers a year later.

Advertisement
Both quarterbacks in front of him have performed poorly enough to be benched. Yeah, you give the highly rated skillset player some burn. If he's 3rd on the depth chart, its not by much. The race was close all offseason. You know all this. Again, no one is calling him a savior or program changer. Strawman-ing AGAIN.

We're simply saying he deserved some game-time burn and that thought is like, anathema to you, like we're saying the minute he transferred we should've rescinded everyone's QB scholarship and shut down recruiting QB's until he graduated because we know he was that good. You parody-ing yourself at this point and making up everyone elses argument. Know one knows what we have in the kid.
18-6 td int. 65 %. 156 rating in 9 1/2 games is bench worthy to you. Matter of fact he was benched and replaced by the guy who finished ahead of Tate. That guy got us a win and played well enough in relief to win vs va tech. Then struggled. Jarren came in a led a come from behind road gw drive. Followed that up with a great game in tally. Followed that up with a record setting performance against UL. Played like **** vs FIU..will start vs Duke

morale of this is, next time you get in a 3 QB race, handle your business. At least put you in position to be the next man up

And Tate can do this? I don’t know what is the case now but the young man seems to be dealing with challenges of his own where he doesn’t attend games or get excused from attending practice.

JW almost left the team after being benched too. Anyone with competitive spirit would be ****ed riding the bench for a shltty team

1575056567745.gif

Advertisement
Yeah I’m sure we would look worse with a QB who has Tate’s mentality and work ethic. We are much better with a guy who second guesses every throw and doesn’t study film. We just need our kicker to kick those field goals against Ga Tech, then we’ll be good.
Ohh Ok

Advertisement
F arm strength or mechanics- just want a QB who has heart and wins. With new offense more spread like wouldn’t Martell be better option. I just want to win games. Is that asking for too much?

Tebow played behind a solid offensive line and had a slew of talent all around him—a la Ken Dorsey. The Gators were 47-8 over the four years Tebow was there (Leak the main quarterback for the 2006 title when Tebow was a freshman.)

You don't just "have heart and win". Also takes an assload of surrounding talent. Period.

If we had Tebow on this team we’d have nothing in the L column.

Dude was a straight animal for the Turds. Got yards in the air and on the ground, took a pounding and NEVER turned the ball over.

Comparing Martell to him beyond saying they both played the same position is crazy talk.

I wish Tate’s work ethic and IQ were good enough to finish better than 3rd in 2 separate QB races at two separate stops

Uh what? He was backup to Dwayne Haskins as a freshman before he came here. And that was a coaching staff that knew what they were doing. This coaching staff hasn’t proven that their judgment is good enough to use in a debate. Tate was the hardest worker over the summer, his work ethic is in no way the issue.

Advertisement
if we had Tebow one this team we’d have zero digits in the L column.

Dude was a straight animal for the Turds. Got yards in the air and on the ground, took a pounding and NEVER turned the ball over.

Comparing Martell to him beyond saying they both played the same position is crazy talk.

Only because Meyer left OSU. There’s a reason why Urban wanted him and why he was backing up Haskins last year as a freshman.

Advertisement
Uh what? He was backup to Dwayne Haskins as a freshman before he came here. And that was a coaching staff that knew what they were doing. This coaching staff hasn’t proven that their judgment is good enough to use in a debate. Tate was the hardest worker over the summer, his work ethic is in no way the issue.
2017-
Haskins
Barrett
Martell..finished 3rd because burrow left.

my fault your right..technically in 2018, after burrow transferred, Tate finished 2nd in a 2 qb race😭😭..so he finished last in a 2 QB race..sound familiar 🤔..

2017-
Haskins
Barrett
Martell..finished 3rd because burrow left.

my fault your right..technically in 2018, after burrow transferred, Tate finished 2nd in a 2 qb race😭😭..so he finished last in a 2 QB race..sound familiar 🤔..

I don’t follow Ohio State football like you do apparently. They had 5 QB’s on their roster but I guess only 2 showed up to practice, I don’t really know. What I do know is Barrett and Haskins were really good college QB’s and I’m not going to ding a true freshman for sitting behind them. Just like Tebow sat behind Leak and Tua sat behind Jalen. We’ll find out what Tate is made of when he transfers somewhere else because people like you are running the show for this 6-5 program.

I don’t follow Ohio State football like you do apparently. They had 5 QB’s on their roster but I guess only 2 showed up to practice, I don’t really know. What I do know is Barrett and Haskins were really good college QB’s and I’m not going to ding a true freshman for sitting behind them. Just like Tebow sat behind Leak and Tua sat behind Jalen. We’ll find out what Tate is made of when he transfers somewhere else because people like you are running the show for this 6-5 program.
no. I follow CFB my *****. Tebow was good enough to play at UF as a freshman. And played. Tua was good enough to play at Bama as a freshman. And played. Now, Tate has been in 2 separate QB battles at OSU, lost both. Anywhere he goes he will find talented comp. he came here, and finished 3rd behing 2 talented kids in their own. Too his credit tho he put his head down and tried to find a ways to make a impact here. Props to him. But Unlike CIS, no coaching staff is gonna let you get out performed by two guys at this level of college football then just throw you some reps in the game to see how you react. Especially as a vet..my advice to tate would be to stick it out here. Injuries are apart of the game. Learn from the same coach who coached Tua/Jalen. Keep competing. graduate. Then if u see a opportunity elsewhere make that move

Advertisement
Back