Tebow bad arm but won games....

I didn't know Spurrier was a CIS guy. He's been pretty blunt over the years in saying Wurffel was bad practice player ("beat out" by Terry Dean) but shined in games. You know, national title, heisman and all that stuff. But look, you ought to be happy. You're getting your way. Tate won't have a CHANCE to show he's better in games, so you don't have that oh shìt moment of finding out he's better. You're safe.
Funniest part is..I was a Tate Martell guy lmao

Advertisement
And if anyone can be trusted to determine the difference between 2nd & 3rd, it's offensive lord god king Enos, right?
What makes you think martell is better then perry or Williams? The mop up duty at OSU? HS? The hype? His sisters ***? What has u so sure the 3rd string QB is the answer? What did he show during scrimmages?

What makes you think martell is better then perry or Williams? The mop up duty at OSU? HS? The hype? His sisters ***? What has u so sure the 3rd string QB is the answer? What did he show during scrimmages?

You're overestimating and overstating my argument. I haven't guaranteed anything. I only think he MIGHT be and that we won't know until he can prove it against game competition. I even stated initially that he, like the other two would be hindered by the OC's limitations. It's just silly for him not to be tested in a season as bad as this one. It's not like we're scared one game will knock us out of the playoffs.

You're overestimating and overstating my argument. I haven't guaranteed anything. I only think he MIGHT be and that we won't know until he can prove it against game competition. I even stated initially that he, like the other two would be hindered by the OC's limitations. It's just silly for him not to be tested in a season as bad as this one. It's not like we're scared one game will knock us out of the playoffs.
Your literally saying we should say **** it and play the 3rd QB lol..why would any coach do that? You think your gonna catch lightning in a bottle all of a sudden in game 12? You gain nothing out of the experiment as a team. **** a fans perspective. Just so you can see him play. Which is what your using. If you all of a sudden let tate leapfrog the starter and the back up what message does that send the QB room or the team as a whole. If inaccuracies show up in controlled environments like practice or scrimmages, you don’t think that shows up in games?

How about we give Peyton motcha some burn too?

Advertisement
Your literally saying we should say **** it and play the 3rd QB lol..why would any coach do that? You think your gonna catch lightning in a bottle all of a sudden in game 12? You gain nothing out of the experiment as a team. **** a fans perspective. Just so you can see him play. Which is what your using. If you all of a sudden let tate leapfrog the starter and the back up what message does that send the QB room or the team as a whole. If inaccuracies show up in controlled environments like practice or scrimmages, you don’t think that shows up in games?
How about we give Peyton motcha some burn too?

You keep making these rigid 1st 2nd 3rd arguments like you think I respect those judgments. My whole point has been that I DON'T.

No one is saying any of that. Strawman-ing again. You have no argument.

You keep making these rigid 1st 2nd 3rd arguments like you think I respect those judgments. My whole point has been that I DON'T.
Ok. So your opinion is baseless. It’s CIS fan theory with no substance other than its what YOU WANT TO SEE..in that case let’s line big 15 up at WR

Advertisement
No one is saying any of that. Strawman-ing again. You have no argument.
Y’all argument is all strawman-ing..nothing your saying for tate is based in fact. Nothing based in proof. He was in a 3 QB race..and finished 3rd. The same QB coach who coached Tua and Jalen put him 3rd but ofc CIS knows more lol..now he’s all of sudden the he’s the program changer that is the difference from 6 win and 10...oh my bad we’ll never know because he doesn’t play is the argument 🤣

disagree, if this team had leadership that wouldn’t let the team slack off against teams like GT and FIU we’d be much better. The U was great because of leaders on the field not leaders on the sidelines
And Tate can do this? I don’t know what is the case now but the young man seems to be dealing with challenges of his own where he doesn’t attend games or get excused from attending practice.

Advertisement
Both quarterbacks in front of him have performed poorly enough to be benched. Yeah, you give the highly rated skillset player some burn. If he's 3rd on the depth chart, its not by much. The race was close all offseason. You know all this. Again, no one is calling him a savior or program changer. Strawman-ing AGAIN.

We're simply saying he deserved some game-time burn and that thought is like, anathema to you, like we're saying the minute he transferred we should've rescinded everyone's QB scholarship and shut down recruiting QB's until he graduated because we know he was that good. You parody-ing yourself at this point and making up everyone elses argument. Know one knows what we have in the kid.

Advertisement
Im with you but fear its too late. Dude is leaving. Our QB room is a ******* mess with dumber and dumber leading them.

Yea I don’t understand the hype around the young man. He struggled in a public scrimmage, he was in a 3 man QB race and lost, and he’s not attending games. Why is he so hyped on this site?
Now, I was team Tate going into fall camp..I’m not gonna lie. But at this point I choose to not be a idiot and trust what I’ve seen, read and therefore know..but these guys need more proof. They need to see the 3rd stringer in live action for their own reasons to sum up a proper conclusion lol...the hype comes from him being a OSU transfer, Twitter, and his sisters ***

Advertisement
Back