Tebow bad arm but won games....

Advertisement
Tebow won games with all time talent around him on both sides of the ball. UF won a chip without Tebow as the starter. It was Leak that first year. Which tells u It wasn’t just the tim Tebow show. But once that talent diminished a tad bit UF fell off in tebows last year

Advertisement
Tebow won games with all time talent around him on both sides of the ball. UF won a chip without Tebow as the starter. It was Leak that first year. Which tells u It wasn’t just the tim Tebow show. But once that talent diminished a tad bit UF fell off in tebows last year
And Dorsey won a title with all that talent around him. What’s your point?

Dorsey and Tebow are both the epitome of what a leader looks like.

I’m not sure what the fascination with Martell is
Oh I don’t know... former 5 star Urban recruit who can run and throw. He doesn't even get a shot at QB once? With the 2 duds in front of him, we don’t give him 1 shot?

I’m not even predicting that he’d do well. I just think it’s crazy to build all this hype up all off season around him and then not trot him out there and run RPO, etc. what did we have to lose?

Advertisement
So you're saying a team with a high average talent level led by good coaches are key to championships. Who'da thought?

Oh I don’t know... former 5 star Urban recruit who can run and throw. He doesn't even get a shot at QB once? With the 2 duds in front of him, we don’t give him 1 shot?

I’m not even predicting that he’d do well. I just think it’s crazy to build all this hype up all off season around him and then not trot him out there and run RPO, etc. what did we have to lose?
*former 4 star who is a questionable passer and a decent runner.

And Dorsey won a title with all that talent around him. What’s your point?

Dorsey and Tebow are both the epitome of what a leader looks like.
My point is clear..we don’t have UF level talent or 01-02 level talent..we aren’t winning anymore more games with Tate at QB. The op is suggesting that Tate would lift this team to higher levels..that is as bad as kosi hive from last season

Advertisement
My point is clear..we don’t have UF level talent or 01-02 level talent..we aren’t winning anymore more games with Tate at QB. The op is suggesting that Tate would lift this team to higher levels..that is as bad as kosi hive from last season

disagree, if this team had leadership that wouldn’t let the team slack off against teams like GT and FIU we’d be much better. The U was great because of leaders on the field not leaders on the sidelines

But how do you know? The offense has been responsible for multiple losses this year.

Advertisement
Tebow played in that urban meyer offense that doesn't require the qb to be a great passer. Look at the success meyer had with miller at osu and he is a worse passer than tebow.

disagree, if this team had leadership that wouldn’t let the team slack off against teams like GT and FIU we’d be much better. The U was great because of leaders on the field not leaders on the sidelines
Tim Tebow was not the only leader in that team. He damne sure wasn’t the only dynamic playmaker. The U was great because we had all time talent and leadership. It wasn’t one way and not the other..if the OP had used Cam Newton tho I’d agree more. But Tate **** sure ain’t cam Newton

Advertisement
Back