Team will be 4-0 heading into the showdown with FSU

I think offensively, we will be better this year than last year. I wanna see Miami spread it out more. Kaaya in the shotgun 75% of the time. When Miami threw the ball effectively last year, the offense looked better more fluid.
Our oline has taken a big step back (at least on paper) as has our RB depth. Offense will take a step back from last year and depending on the health of the oline could be a significant step back.

Advertisement
I think offensively, we will be better this year than last year. I wanna see Miami spread it out more. Kaaya in the shotgun 75% of the time. When Miami threw the ball effectively last year, the offense looked better more fluid.
Our oline has taken a big step back (at least on paper) as has our RB depth. Offense will take a step back from last year and depending on the health of the oline could be a significant step back.

Runningback depth is better actually. We just lost a star runningback but we have a great committee this year. OL is less experienced but has talent. Biggest difference in this year's offense will a year of chemistry with QB and receivers. Defense is still ran be D'NO and the team is still coached by Golden. So while we should actually be better...well.

Advertisement
Back