Team Portal Updates

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We arent losing guys that see much time on the field. Why are THEY indicative of where we are?
This doesn’t seem to be true.

At least not what it sounds like. I’m not an insider but people that know a lot more are expecting significant contributors to leave as well.

This doesn’t seem to be true.

At least not what it sounds like. I’m not an insider but people that know a lot more are expecting significant contributors to leave as well.
The following is NOT directed at you but

E5DD1008-B014-4A53-8D47-EF7F333D2A3F.gif

Advertisement
We arent losing guys that see much time on the field. Why are THEY indicative of where we are?
once we get a fuller list, and we see that the 15-20 guys leaving (not graduating) end up at schools like USF, FIU, etc people will see we have a roster that was built with not very many true P5 guys. If you really broke down our roster beyond the freshman I'd say we are much closer to Conf USA/AAC then top end ACC. (I know this is where someone comes in and goes MTSU, blah blah blah). But I'm saying the state of our roster as a whole is not nearly where some people think. The majority of best players are teenagers and hopefully take a monster step going into next year.

I think a few guys enter the portal that this fan base loves and will claim we wasted them and didnt develop only to end up at a non P5 and barely contribute there as well.

once we get a fuller list, and we see that the 15-20 guys leaving (not graduating) end up at schools like USF, FIU, etc people will see we have a roster that was built with not very many true P5 guys. If you really broke down our roster beyond the freshman I'd say we are much closer to Conf USA/AAC then top end ACC. (I know this is where someone comes in and goes MTSU, blah blah blah). But I'm saying the state of our roster as a whole is not nearly where some people think. The majority of best players are teenagers and hopefully take a monster step going into next year.

I think a few guys enter the portal that this fan base loves and will claim we wasted them and didnt develop only to end up at a non P5 and barely contribute there as well.
You think the two deep looks SIGNIFICANTLY different next year?

DE48120F-EE9A-483C-B767-2910CE30F4DE.jpeg

Advertisement
Back