2024 TE Camden Jones

See that’s ur problem. Ur always lookin at stars & never give a kid a chance to hit the field! Ur jus worried about class rankings. I would love to know what high level u played, coached , or scouted talent at bc u always have a strong opinion about kids who haven’t played a down of Big Time college football yet. **** homie if ur that good at evaluating talent den ur in the wrong business & u need to get of this board/computer, send ur resume in to the Hect,& go help Zo & Mario. I’m sure they can use ur help 💪🏾💯💪🏾 @cway313
I agree they could use my help.

Advertisement
“I thought Miami’s offense was really impressive,” Jones said. “I didn’t notice a lot of tight end usage but they really moved the ball well and looked great throughout the game.”

I just can't believe we don't use the TE anymore. There were so many times this year that the TE would have saved us.

“I thought Miami’s offense was really impressive,” Jones said. “I didn’t notice a lot of tight end usage but they really moved the ball well and looked great throughout the game.”

I just can't believe we don't use the TE anymore. There were so many times this year that the TE would have saved us.
84 can’t catch. Williams was a TF. Mallory wasn’t walking through that door

See that’s ur problem. Ur always lookin at stars & never give a kid a chance to hit the field! Ur jus worried about class rankings. I would love to know what high level u played, coached , or scouted talent at bc u always have a strong opinion about kids who haven’t played a down of Big Time college football yet. **** homie if ur that good at evaluating talent den ur in the wrong business & u need to get of this board/computer, send ur resume in to the Hect,& go help Zo & Mario. I’m sure they can use ur help 💪🏾💯💪🏾 @cway313

The blue chip ratio has shown that unless you have a QB thats generational (Winston FSU, Watson and Lawrence at Clemson, Burrow LSU) you are going to need at least 70% of the roster to be 4 or 5 star players to win a National Title in CFB.

Miaim's under 50% Blue Chip for this class, even with me bumping up Pruitt and Bell who I really like.

Our Head Coaches only Elite quality is recruiting, which everyone on this board can agree on has been a let down this year. We are now back to the Manny/Golden days of "Evals Bro, the staff knows what they are doing with all these 3 stars"

Advertisement
Why is Mario recruiting a TE that’s tall and lean? He’s gonna get destroyed by whatever DE he has to block.

The blue chip ratio has shown that unless you have a QB thats generational (Winston FSU, Watson and Lawrence at Clemson, Burrow LSU) you are going to need at least 70% of the roster to be 4 or 5 star players to win a National Title in CFB.

Miaim's under 50% Blue Chip for this class, even with me bumping up Pruitt and Bell who I really like.

Our Head Coaches only Elite quality is recruiting, which everyone on this board can agree on has been a let down this year. We are now back to the Manny/Golden days of "Evals Bro, the staff knows what they are doing with all these 3 stars"
I just posted this in a thread on Eye in the Sky, but only once has Mario finished a class with under a 50% blue-chip ratio at the Power 5 level - and that class had 3 five-stars in it. Quality over quantity.

Here’s the breakdown while omitting 2022 due to late flips for both Miami and Oregon after coaching departures - it would strengthen the argument anyways, as he had a very good class at Oregon going prior to heading back home.

Oregon

2018 (transition class)
- #13 overall
- #17 average rating per recruit (89.18)
- 23 commits: 12 (4*), 11 (3*)

- #7 overall
- #11 average rating per recruit (90.85)
- 26 commits: 1 (5*), 15 (4*), 10 (3*)

- #12 overall
- #13 average rating per recruit (90.19)
- 23 commits: 3 (5*), 7 (4*), 12 (3*)

- #6 overall
- #7 average rating per recruit (92.48)
- 23 commits: 19 (4*), 4 (3*)

Miami

- #7 overall
- #6 average rating per recruit (91.78)
- 26 commits: 2 (5*), 14 (4*), 8 (3*)

2024…
- #11 overall
- #19 average rating per recruit (89.70)
- 26 commits: 10 (4*), 16 (3*)

Mario himself is a self-proclaimed star ***** because he knows the data says stars = better roster = more wins. This is why I’m so hellbent on this class not being up to his standards. A lot of us aren’t *****ing just to ***** - there’s a ton of merit behind this and plenty on this board choose to ignore it.

One month to trim some fat and add elite talent by whatever means.

We did we always w
I actually like Heinrich and Jones way more than him. I wish we would actually recruited Heinrich but we didn’t.
We did we were always playing catchup. The week he went to our campus when he got offered i actually sat next to him n his dad on a plane lol

Cool dude but was leaning sec from then.

Advertisement
Has to be more attrition than just McCormick at TE OR we are losing Lofton…Also maybe this cements that we are gonna have a new OC with more TE usage?

With the sudden interest in both this kid and Blackburn

I personally don't see where they are needed unless big attrition (like Both Skinner and Arroyo? Or Skinner and no Lofton?)
I don't think Skinner has been on the field this season - he's obviously leaving. Arroyo can't stay healthy either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is factually correct as I don't have kids.

Point remains - that degree is worth too much.
I get what you’re trying to say but Stanford, Yale, Harvard, NYU, etc aren’t for everyone even if accepted or an athletic scholarship offer. Times have changed!

How many realize The university of Miami has the 2nd and 3rd leading WR in the conference rn..so ppl realize just how productive that room has been

All of these bottom floor takes, and then when we struggle with Wake Forest in 2 years, the same people will be yelling “we don’t have the talent to compete with them!”. It’s a cycle that never ends and has been going on for far too long. Just sit back and watch.
Idk how much more of flipping the roster I can handle

Advertisement
Back