TD Chain is being picked up

Advertisement
Horrible idea.

The turnover chain will lose it's luster over this. What makes the turnover chain great was it was the only thing like it in CFB but once you start adding to many gimmicky it becomes lame and overkill.

Can you imagine if we're losing by 21 points in the 4 QTR and we score a garbage time TD? At that point the TD chain is a joke.

They got a new turnover chain last year, maybe Manny is just getting a new turnover chain. Might not have anything to do with the offense.

Nah. Manny has been hinting at getting something for the offense for a while. I hope your right because adding another chain take away the luster from the original.

Advertisement
Horrible idea.

The turnover chain will lose it's luster over this. What makes the turnover chain great was it was the only thing like it in CFB but once you start adding to many gimmicky it becomes lame and overkill.

Can you imagine if we're losing by 21 points in the 4 QTR and we score a garbage time TD? At that point the TD chain is a joke.
We give the current chain out for a garbage time int so I don’t get this line of thinking.

I do agree that a td chain is overkill though. Shoulda just stayed with the first chain.

Advertisement
Not really a fan of props, but as long as it’s not a purse like the semenholes have and the players want it, I hope it helps us win games.

Probably just a new version. Got a new version last year. Will hang on to one once they win something.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah...no chains.

How about cigars, Cubans, with a Miami logo, the Ibis...etc. Given one for TDs that put Miami up 21+ or more. Offensive, defense, special teams.

View attachment 94726

I like where your head is at, but I can’t help myself on this one: That’s not a Cuban cigar, it’s dominican, and a bad one at that La Aurora hasn’t been good for a very long time. Ok got that off my chest, let the humorous takes continue

No, no, no, this is a terrible idea, ruins the TO chain IMO. Diaz is a smart man who seems really tuned in, I refuse to believe that he'd ruin his creation.

Advertisement
Back