TD Chain is being picked up

Advertisement
Advertisement
50 yards + and it has to be to take the lead or more

not being down 5 TD's and wearing something like that, nope

I really need to abstain from Miami Hurricane Football websites. They are getting me jacked up with anticipation. It's been a very restive month. Normally *** with my wife gets me in check but it didn't work the other night. I whispered in her ear 'the only thing that will satisfy now is watching our defense grab hold of Taco Hotdog and throw him into the backfield'.

I'll be on the couch until Sunday.

You and me both buddy!!!

Advertisement
We seriously need to curb this before it becomes a joke. The whole "kids love it" thing only lasts so long. Pretty soon it will be completely out of style and kids will hate it.

Advertisement
I hope its not a TD chain. I don't want to see it passed out 11 times vs a savannah state type squad or handed out with 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter down by a couple tds.

Nah, no way it's a TD chain. Well, it can, but it has to have some sort of large impact on the game and not something that would be awarded in a loss. i.e. a go ahead long touchdown or something

Offensive players get a lot more hype than defensive players. Best example of this is the Heisman. Supposed to go to the best football player in the country. . Numerous times deserving defensive players not even mentioned for that Do not need sideline awards for scoring t tds

Advertisement
Wish someone would've exercised some restraint and let this idea die.

We’re on a slippery slope to the rumored “1st Down Sombrero” at this rate.
holy **** I laughed so hard I almost cried almost at the phrase " 1st down sombrero " . Well done .

Nah...no chains.

How about cigars, Cubans, with a Miami logo, the Ibis...etc. Given one for TDs that put Miami up 21+ or more. Offensive, defense, special teams.

1566509662069.jpeg

Advertisement
Back