TD Chain is being picked up

Does not mean it's a chain

gem2.jpg

Advertisement
If they do have a TD chain (which I think they shouldn't), it should only be for TDs scored in the 4th quarter that take the lead. It has to mean something and work as a momentum builder

And you have just diminished it...

ANYTIME you have to think about, well, was this good enough for a token like this, its going to lose the immediacy and be open for debate.

How long do you think its going to be before CIs on CIS porster violence debating why Dee Jay got the TD chain for a strong truck the DB score and J Will and JT didnt when they completed their super scramble to circus catch TD run for 30 yds?

I'm in the same boat as you, but if they're going to do it we may as well recklessly think of the stipulations.

Maybe on a TD pass Jarren gives it to the scorer.

I was looking for the old post last year, someone on Instagram last year tweeted a picture of it from the Jewelry Location, does anyone remember that individuals Instagram handle or look up the old post?

It was a few days before the game it was posted.

Advertisement
I'm in the same boat as you, but if they're going to do it we may as well recklessly think of the stipulations.

Maybe on a TD pass Jarren gives it to the scorer.

We are going to need rules.

Its the only way to save us from porster on porster violence.

This is how i see it going down..

Porster 1: XXXX run was sick...mutha****a tea bagged that LB for the score...

Porster3: My man YYY had a nice score, wide open in flats and boom house baby!

Porster1: What!? **** was easy. My granmama coukd scored there...take the chain off him

Porster2: What? Look, take your tampon out *****. Yo sorry *** with that weak as TD run...

Porster1: I'll kill you. Die. Die. Die.

Juan from the Bue Lot: I'll beat all u *** b!tches down...you dont wanna live that body bag lyfe...ill throw these hands with ya punk ***...

Basically rhats how i see it in my small mind anyways.

I cant wait.

Last edited:
My best guess is it will be big play chain, or something or something of the sort so it doesn’t get watered down. Not sure how it’s gonna go with a QB-WR combo, who would get it? Etc

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Haha yeah do they get to wear both chains? This is the type of info I need from the media.
I hope so. We are not scoring enough defensive TDs. The second chain we give defensive players incentive to think more like Ed Reed.

Advertisement
Back