TD Chain is being picked up

MiamiChris

Freshman
9F65111B-C19F-4891-94E3-5EF447D0C709.png
9F65111B-C19F-4891-94E3-5EF447D0C709.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really need to abstain from Miami Hurricane Football websites. They are getting me jacked up with anticipation. It's been a very restive month. Normally *** with my wife gets me in check but it didn't work the other night. I whispered in her ear 'the only thing that will satisfy now is watching our defense grab hold of Taco Hotdog and throw him into the backfield'.

I'll be on the couch until Sunday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
TD chain is likely going to be a mistake...

Agreed. An INT is rare and a momentum changer. Pushing extra celebration for that moment is what can help energize a crowd and a team toward a TD.

TDs should be expected and frequent, and they are their own reward.

Hopefully this is for something rare and exceptional - TDs over 40 yards? - and can be shared by the many people who contribute to the play.

Advertisement
It has to be offense only, and only for scores of 35+ yards minimum.

My only question would be for a TD pass...do the QB and scorer both celebrate?

And you have just diminished it...

ANYTIME you have to think about, well, was this good enough for a token like this, its going to lose the immediacy and be open for debate.

How long do you think its going to be before CIs on CIS porster violence debating why Dee Jay got the TD chain for a strong truck the DB score and J Will and JT didnt when they completed their super scramble to circus catch TD run for 30 yds?

Agreed. An INT is rare and a momentum changer. Pushing extra celebration for that moment is what can help energize a crowd and a team toward a TD.

TDs should be expected and frequent, and they are their own reward.

Hopefully this is for something rare and exceptional - TDs over 40 yards? - and can be shared by the many people who contribute to the play.

You Sir, get it.

Advertisement
Back