TD Chain is being picked up

I like where your head is at, but I can’t help myself on this one: That’s not a Cuban cigar, it’s dominican, and a bad one at that La Aurora hasn’t been good for a very long time. Ok got that off my chest, let the humorous takes continue

Thanks.

I just picked a pic of a cigar. I'm not a smoker and know nothing about them, except Cuban cigars are supposed to be a big deal.

Advertisement
I think some of you are overthinking it. We haven’t had an explosive offense in over a decade.

Whatever it takes to get the offensive players locked in and motivated i don’t care how “corny” or “diminished” it gets as long as we are getting results.

Show a TD chain 6x a game please PLEASE!

I like where your head is at, but I can’t help myself on this one: That’s not a Cuban cigar, it’s dominican, and a bad one at that La Aurora hasn’t been good for a very long time. Ok got that off my chest, let the humorous takes continue

Recommend a good stick for my post game smoke

Nothing say high end jewelry like paneling from 1970 and a big safe.
Theres nothing about aj that's high end jewelry. That's laughable. Hes located at the us1 fleamarket & sells exclusively 10 karat tacky **** for a couple bucks. But hes like Austin burke. Always been starving for & will do anything to get a lil pub.

Advertisement
Recommend a good stick for my post game smoke
Padron Aniversario 1964. My favorite stoag. Can find them pretty much anywhere. They're pricey, but you won't kill your bank account buying just one and it will be worth every penny as a victory cigar!

padron 64.jpg

Advertisement
Back