Taylor Gadbois

rok

Great Poster
What happened to this guy? He was firmly entrenched as the RT at the end of spring and now he's buried underneath a pile of rubble.

Advertisement
What happened to this guy? He was firmly entrenched as the RT at the end of spring and now he's buried underneath a pile of rubble.

This is happening to a lot of Ol, I think OL will start to transfer out as they get beat out. IMO Wells should be moved to NT.

Doesn't make much sense to me started all spring at RT but he has been here for 3 years and im sure he knows RT like the back of his hand. Think the staff is getting him extra work at LT just in case Flowers goes down because behind him we have nobody behind him and not sure you want to have to count on a freshman at LT.

Advertisement
michael irvin.gif

Advertisement
Lack of maturity continues to hurt him.

You think Darling is ready to start there?

Kid was neck and neck with KC as far as OL prospects IMO

KC was the best OL in the state. I said this through the recruiting process that this kid is too good to keep off the field. The kid is also pushing 20+ reps of 225 as a true freshman. He's smart kid, tough and a hardworker.

Last edited:

KC was the best OL in the state. I said this through the recruiting process that this kid is too good to keep off the field. The kid is also pushing 20+ reps of 225 as a true freshman.

Right. Just saying Darling was right there with him, which was elite level. Normally you don't want freshmen starting on the line but Darling may be one of those guys.

KC was the best OL in the state. I said this through the recruiting process that this kid is too good to keep off the field. The kid is also pushing 20+ reps of 225 as a true freshman.

Right. Just saying Darling was right there with him, which was elite level. Normally you don't want freshmen starting on the line but Darling may be one of those guys.

Well now McDermott is back on the left side behind Flowers. Would be nice to have KC and Darling as bookend tackles next year.

Advertisement

Don't get me wrong Darling is going to play a lot of snaps in his 4 years. I think McDermott is more college ready as a frosh. A kid like him comes around every decade or so.

**** it. Rotate Darling and KC at RT.

Then when Flowers leaves for the NFL after this season move one of them to LT, and hope by next year we have some kind of depth at tackle that's better than Gadbois and Sonny.

Then when Flowers leaves for the NFL after this season move one of them to LT, and hope by next year we have some kind of depth at tackle that's better than Gadbois and Sonny.

I think they're already looking at McDermott taking some snaps at LT.

Advertisement

Not a bad idea either. Seems like KC can play either spot.

Don't get me wrong Darling is going to play a lot of snaps in his 4 years. I think McDermott is more college ready as a frosh. A kid like him comes around every decade or so.

fair enough. I'm a big KC fan as well and he should be our LT once Flowers leaves. RT should be a bit easier to play for these guys but it's still a lot to ask.

Not a bad idea either. Seems like KC can play either spot.

I think he'll be the one to take over at LT once Flowers leaves. Darling should hold down the right side.

But depth behind them is shaky.

1st round pick locks... McDermott and Flowers. I'll gladly eat crow if those two beasts aren't 1st round picks.. Flowers will dominant this season.

Advertisement
Back