tavarus McFadden article

Top 9 in order: FSU, LSU, Georgia, OSU, Bama, Auburn, UCF, Clemson, USC.
I'm a little surprised we didn't even make the top 9 but FSU and UCF did. Cole (who I hope flips) and now McFadden, poor recruiting, but even though I must admit South Florida is stacked with DBs this year, I'm not confident of us getting any of these DB prospects. Time is on our side though, win and we'll be fine.

Advertisement
Top 9 in order: FSU, LSU, Georgia, OSU, Bama, Auburn, UCF, Clemson, USC.
I'm a little surprised we didn't even make the top 9 but FSU and UCF did. Cole (who I hope flips) and now McFadden, poor recruiting, but even though I must admit South Florida is stacked with DBs this year, I'm not confident of us getting any of these DB prospects. Time is on our side though, win and we'll be fine.

This staff has to do a better job at that school.

No excuses.

D.Davis
Fenton
Irvin
Johnson

No complaining from me. I'll even take those three.. knowing 2016 is loaded with DB's too

D.Davis
Fenton
Irvin
Johnson

No complaining from me. I'll even take those three.. knowing 2016 is loaded with DB's too

Oops. Meant to like the post above, not this one.

Some didn't think it was a big deal that Mayes was the only CB we landed last cycle because the 2015 group was so loaded. And now several of our top CB targets have already committed elsewhere, including Fitzpatrick, Lewis, and Cole. Some believe Cole will flip, but it seems we're putting all our eggs in that basket, which has the potential to backfire badly.

McFadden isn't considering us at all either, as we continue to do a poor job of recruiting at American Heritage.

It's not the right mentality to have to believe it's acceptable to miss on the in-state studs because next year's DB group will be stacked.

Advertisement
Advertisement
D.Davis
Fenton
Irvin
Johnson

I'll swap Fenton for Carlton Davis and then throw in cole and I'll be happy. Tired of settling Becuz of some big swing and misses by the staff. Get the guys u need to get (cole,Irvin,Johnson, and either Davis) and then I'll be happy

TM was not coveted by staff. Give it a rest.

So Miami doesn't covet a stud prospect in their backyard that every other major college in the SEC and ACC are after, thats not good

Or maybe Miami evaluated him and doesn't like him as much as other prospects. Everything doesn't always have to be a negative when it comes to this staff.

Advertisement

So Miami doesn't covet a stud prospect in their backyard that every other major college in the SEC and ACC are after, thats not good

Or maybe Miami evaluated him and doesn't like him as much as other prospects. Everything doesn't always have to be a negative when it comes to this staff.

You make a valid point but it's also part of the counterpoint. Our coach doesn't covet him, others with a better track record do.

You make a valid point but it's also part of the counterpoint. Our coach doesn't covet him, others with a better track record do.

I'm not a fan of T-Mac either. I would take 10 other DB's over him honestly.

Advertisement
Jaquan Johnson, tyrek cole, d. Davis, c.davis, m.Fitzpatrick, john Reid,t.irvin, kendrell McFadden, Marcus Lewis...all better dbs that I would take before t.McFadden

Do we really have a shot at ANYONE at AH considering how often we've struck out there? Kind of feel like that's turning into a Dwyer type school.

Looks like that's Golden's mantra this recruiting cycle - "new cornerback dynasty".

Golden has more slogans than Dulcolax has suppositories. A new slogan for every occasion.

He's lucky. Golden didn't try to sell the kid his own back teeth.

Advertisement
Back