Tathan Martell

Advertisement
In before all the Tate Fanboys and Haters.....To say I am completely neutral about our QB competition...May the best man win...and until fall practice, the most compelling thing about Tate is....Rylee
You had to go there, and I agree Rylee is ALL OVER...........throwing those passes all around......

Dude, you see one and you've seen them all. There are born everyday, nothing special. Quit letting your internal chemistry control you thats how men end up broke and broken
Nah I’m ok. But if u got a bad experience u wanna talk about, I’m always here for u.

🤗

Advertisement
Yes I have.

I think I feel where you’re coming from.

He’s a Hurricane, it’s his sister, and irregardless of her common typical-teeny attention seeking social media behavior, I’m not going to go there. It’s just a matter of a little respect. Others can do as they please.

And every girls go-to line after a breakup is "he had a little d*ck". Point is, never believe a disgruntled ex.

I mean, keep lobbing up those softballs and we’ll just keep hitting them out of the park.

Seriously though, maybe they’ll come up with a surgical procedure for your “condition”.

Advertisement
I think I feel where you’re coming from.

He’s a Hurricane, it’s his sister, and irregardless of her common typical-teeny attention seeking social media behavior, I’m not going to go there. It’s just a matter of a little respect. Others can do as they please.
Hold up! How old is she?

Advertisement
Yeah fields is not the passer that everybody thinks he is. Slow at processing and just seems really raw
Was basically a man among boys in High School.

His best bet would've been to transfer to Auburn. Genuinely stumped that he chose OSU (and I'm kinda shocked that Hurts went to Oklahoma and that Riley even wanted him).

Tate Martell was by far the best QB at the Spring Game. That’s all I need to know.

I believe what my eyes tell me, not what some fools with an agenda have to say.

Dudes were trying to hype Jarren Williams, lol. Williams looked like garbage out there...we all saw it. And we all know what we have with Perry.

Again, as usual, the national media has it right, and the insiders with agendas have it wrong. Williams is not what he was hyped to be, and Tate Martell is going to be QB1.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back