Tathan Martell

I think I feel where you’re coming from.

He’s a Hurricane, it’s his sister, and irregardless of her common typical-teeny attention seeking social media behavior, I’m not going to go there. It’s just a matter of a little respect. Others can do as they please.
OCCC....I think we all respect Rylee. She is unique as a Canes' player sibling in that she has her own set of accomplishments as a social media influencer....There isn't rampant prurient and salacious commentary about Tate's sister on the board. If there was, I am sure the old timers would quickly annihilate the offender(s).....

The only reason I brought up her name early in the thread is to try to throw a little levity into what has become the RevLee Tate Fanboy Lemming Manifesto Variety Show every time Martell's name is brought up, regardless of context...And, sure enough, there he was....RevLee with his Tate Martell cheerleading outfit replete with pink frilly pom poms, going on one pro-Tate polemic after another and arguing with anyone who had the audacity to have a differing opinion....Just like on numerous other Tate/Kosi/JW threads

RevLee...dude....Please chill on the Tate cheerleading....We get the idea. You are a Tate fan....

Advertisement
Nothing about him says he's scared to compete on a level field.

"Nothing"?

OCCC....I think we all respect Rylee. She is unique as a Canes' player sibling in that she has her own set of accomplishments as a social media influencer....There isn't rampant prurient and salacious commentary about Tate's sister on the board. If there was, I am sure the old timers would quickly annihilate the offender(s).....

The only reason I brought up her name early in the thread is to try to throw a little levity into what has become the RevLee Tate Fanboy Lemming Manifesto Variety Show every time Martell's name is brought up, regardless of context...And, sure enough, there he was....RevLee with his Tate Martell cheerleading outfit replete with pink frilly pom poms, going on one pro-Tate polemic after another and arguing with anyone who had the audacity to have a differing opinion....Just like on numerous other Tate/Kosi/JW threads

RevLee...dude....Please chill on the Tate cheerleading....We get the idea. You are a Tate fan....
ROTFLOL at "RevLee Tate Fanboy Manifesto Variety Show"...

Y’all gossiping like teenage groupies about what some 17 year old HS junior or senior wrote in a presumed private message to somebody.

Are you proud of yourself for trying to slander an actual Miami Hurricane player?

Your agenda can be seen from a mile away. Pathetic.

In before the tired and predictable "gossip is for females" internet tough guy routine.

Advertisement
Enos isn't going to overlook whether his QB has the respect of his teammates. If he thinks Tate has that, then everybody else can just f**k off . . . Especially social media . . . Oh, and regarding Rylee . . . pics please . . .

In before the tired and predictable "gossip is for females" internet tough guy routine.

The only thing that is predictable u to act like a groupie. It's expected at this point. U all b*tch about my posts but don't mute me, and then expect something to change. That's the definition of insanity.

The truth is, u all are closet fan boys of me. On here everyday talking about me, but when have I ever talked about anyone on here? Never. I'm not so mentally weak that I let another man affect me. I don't speak on another man to another man.

Get off my d*ck and get a life.

Ya’ll argue way too much about who is morally correct about how to be a fan about this quarterback competition.

Some fans root for individual guys they like, and if they don’t win, than they will just root for the team and whoever wins.

Some people don’t care at all and have no interest in any particular individual.

Just leave it alone it’s tired.

The only thing that is predictable u to act like a groupie. It's expected at this point. U all b*tch about my posts but don't mute me, and then expect something to change. That's the definition of insanity.

The truth is, u all are closet fan boys of me. On here everyday talking about me, but when have I ever talked about anyone on here? Never. I'm not so mentally weak that I let another man affect me. I don't speak on another man to another man.

1-866-488-7386. Please get help.

Advertisement

I am just gonna speak for myself on this one....I don't dislike you. Some of what I viewed as homophobic, misogynist and downright weird stuff that came out on the epic RevLee Twitter thread a few months ago disturbed me, but you took it like a champ....Didn't try to deny anything, didn't run to delete those tweets, even though you were getting absolutely obliterated on this forum.

Likewise, I have never seen you get really nasty and/or personal with other posters. Dogmatic. Yes. But, be a true a**hole like a very small minority of posters...I haven't seen you do that....

For me, it's really just this one specific situation. Whenever there is a discussion about our QBs.....Like I said...we get it. You're a Tate fan. It's not worth muting you, but it is extremely repetitive.

That's my two cents....Take it or leave it....But, I said it directly to you and nothing I said was malicious or mean-spirited.

I am just gonna speak for myself on this one....I don't dislike you. Some of what I viewed as homophobic, misogynist and downright weird stuff that came out on the epic RevLee Twitter thread a few months ago disturbed me, but you took it like a champ....Didn't try to deny anything, didn't run to delete those tweets, even though you were getting absolutely obliterated on this forum.

Likewise, I have never seen you get really nasty and/or personal with other posters. Dogmatic. Yes. But, be a true a**hole like a very small minority of posters...I haven't seen you do that....

For me, it's really just this one specific situation. Whenever there is a discussion about our QBs.....Like I said...we get it. You're a Tate fan. It's not worth muting you, but it is extremely repetitive.

That's my two cents....Take it or leave it....But, I said it directly to you and nothing I said was malicious or mean-spirited.
I respect that.

The Tate hill is the hill I decided to stand on, and if I'm proven wrong, then that's the hill I will die on. I'll admit I was wrong.

Wait a second....."Closet Fan Boys of you"??
I just spit my coffee out....

I'm standing by my prediction of Martell as QB1. Manny has seen enough QBs who aren't field generals. He also has seen that running QBs give DCs fits. I said earlier that I thought Martell's bad early performance was due to not having rapport yet with the WRs, while the other QBs had the advantage of throwing to the WRs before. Also, I think Manny has seen enough of Perry to know he can't count on him. Enos said he will tailor his offense to his qb, which I think bodes well for Martell, who will be more comfortable in the pistol. Will be Williams or Martell, and I things are looking good for Martell.

Advertisement
I'm not a fan of braggarts who haven't done **** in college, but talk like they're all that. Martell strikes me as that dude. Not talking about the BS he said to Nick Starkel at A&M (because that was during Martell's HS years). However, let's look at his more recent mouthing off. First what he said to Fields when Martell heard that Fields was coming to OSU. Then follow that up with Martell's guarantee that he would stay, compete for and win the starting QB job at OSU (after he knew Day was going to be his HC and that he'd have to beat out Fields). Be a f*cking man and stand by your words. This dude isn't who I'd look to lead our team. He smells of a little b who can't cut it and runs when things get rough. My prediction is that Ta8nt will be hitting the portal again soon. Good riddance. Just an opinion of course, but it is what it is.

I'm not a fan of braggarts who haven't done **** in college, but talk like they're all that. Martell strikes me as that dude. Not talking about the BS he said to Nick Starkel at A&M (because that was during Martell's HS years). However, let's look at his more recent mouthing off. First what he said to Fields when Martell heard that Fields was coming to OSU. Then follow that up with Martell's guarantee that he would stay, compete for and win the starting QB job at OSU (after he knew Day was going to be his HC and that he'd have to beat out Fields). Be a f*cking man and stand by your words. This dude isn't who I'd look to lead our team. He smells of a little b who can't cut it and runs when things get rough. My prediction is that Ta8nt will be hitting the portal again soon. Good riddance. Just an opinion of course, but it is what it is.
Completely disagree, it's already been stated that he was ready to compete, as he always has but Day all but confirmed he didn't have a chance. I believe he is an elite talent and with the guidance of Enos, will be leading our team for the next few years. My opinion, of course

Completely disagree, it's already been stated that he was ready to compete, as he always has but Day all but confirmed he didn't have a chance. I believe he is an elite talent and with the guidance of Enos, will be leading our team for the next few years. My opinion, of course
I respect that. We all have opinions based on life experiences and how things appear to us. He could have stayed, fought for the position and proven his worth with the benefit of knowing the OSU system. What bothers me the most is that leaders take action and do what they need to do - instead of yapping their mouths and throwing out "threats" without putting in the time and effort to compete. It is just a huge concern that cuts to heart of his leadership qualities.

Advertisement
I respect that. We all have opinions based on life experiences and how things appear to us. He could have stayed, fought for the position and proven his worth with the benefit of knowing the OSU system. What bothers me the most is that leaders take action and do what they need to do - instead of yapping their mouths and throwing out "threats" without putting in the time and effort to compete. It is just a huge concern that cuts to heart of his leadership qualities.
Or it was a smart move. Be patient and let things play out.

And he went to a better school with better players than N. Starkel. Most H.S. want to play straight away...What's your point?
My point regarding what he said to Starkel is that Martell mouthed off and didn't end up going to A&M (where he was telling Starkel not to go because Martell was going there). The point is Martell ran his mouth like a little b*tch and didn't back it up. Do you see a pattern here?

My point regarding what he said to Starkel is that Martell mouthed off and didn't end up going to A&M (where he was telling Starkel not to go because Martell was going there). The point is Martell ran his mouth like a little b*tch and didn't back it up. Do you see a pattern here?

No. OSU didn't want him.

Maybe I didn't understand the tweets, but dude can run his mouth because he never lost a H.S. or college football game and he's a baller. He'll fit in at Miami with his mouthpiece and he has that moxie we need to lead our program. I look forward to seeing him compete on a level playing field & win the starting job. The field wasn't level by many accounts at OSU, but in limited snaps he looked elite.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back