Tathan Martell

He has the quickest and most decisive abilities when it comes down to filling the pressure and making decisions. He is very impressive in that regard.

I completely disagree with you regarding Tate "clearly separating himself." In fact, I could not disagree more. Neither QB has separated themselves from the other.
Tate separated himself my friend and did so rapidly, within a week of everyone writing him off just a week earlier. Imagine what he's going to do with nearly 4 months. I'm not writing off the others but from the moment he transferred, I believed he'd win the job and I still do. It's my opinion though, I've respected your posts on the subject. I know you don't have an agenda either.

Advertisement
Welp. The hit dog hollered! Dude, you are ridiculous. Lol. I specifically said that neither QB had any real success against the 1st team defense. The fact that Tate is included in that group caused your tampon to get a little twisted and now you are uncomfortable. Get over your love affair for just 1 QB; there are 3 in the race!

Oh, and as for your request....

18:55 mark...
1st play of the drive: Tate sacked by Harvey
2nd play of the drive: running play
3rd play of the drive: Tate sacked by Rousseau

So Harvey and Rousseau are 1st team defense now lmao when did that happen? I must have missed that.

Edit: "back to back sacks on consecutive plays against the Number 1 defense. Again, those are the facts." was your quote. Not only was the part about the back to back sacks against first team defense an alternative fact, but they also weren't on consecutive plays. lmao u sounded confident though when u said " again, those are all facts" I'm sure some people on this board believed u. 😂

Last edited:
Tate separated himself my friend and did so rapidly, within a week of everyone writing him off just a week earlier. Imagine what he's going to do with nearly 4 months. I'm not writing off the others but from the moment he transferred, I believed he'd win the job and I still do. It's my opinion though, I've respected your posts on the subject. I know you don't have an agenda either.
We tend to agree on a variety of subjects, my man. We just happen to disagree on Tate separating himself from the other QB's. My major takeaway from being at the Spring game was we are going to have a serious QB battle this summer/early fall.

So Harvey and Rousseau are 1st team defense now lmao when did that happen? I must have missed that.
Rousseau will be Savage....His upside is waayyyyy higher than any of them...Love Tre...but he'll only be here 1yr....Rousseau is that Dude..you could see glimpses before his injury...

Advertisement
We tend to agree on a variety of subjects, my man. We just happen to disagree on Tate separating himself from the other QB's. My major takeaway from being at the Spring game was we are going to have a serious QB battle this summer/early fall.
I respect your opinion but not only being the only one to drive down on the 1st D, he has elite skills the others don't, at no fault of theirs. He's also had the best coaching and development of all of them from high school and college. Enos is trying to utilize him under center and change some of his fundamentals for his offense, maybe add to his skillset. It's the only explanation why he looked completely different than he ever has the first 3 weeks. Then Enos tailored the last scrimmage more to his strengths and the results showed. I do believe the others will progress as well, if they put in the work. It still remains Tate can do things they can't.

Rousseau will be Savage....His upside is waayyyyy higher than any of them...Love Tre...but he'll only be here 1yr....Rousseau is that Dude..you could see glimpses before his injury...

I agree I think Greg will be a 1st rounder. But dude said it was against 1st team defense and that is simply a lie. Harvey nor Greg were with the ones this spring

You have such a hard on regarding your agenda, that you will twist anything to appear right. Your response just proved that very fact.

Look who is one the field during the play. Shaq, Pickney, Finley, Ivey, Carter, Nesta etc...were all on the field. Had you actually watched the film or even been at the game, you would have noticed that certain position groups switched in and out with the #1 defense. Again, stop with the agenda ****!

Edit: "back to back sacks on consecutive plays against the Number 1 defense. Again, those are the facts." was your quote. Not only was the part about the back to back sacks against first team defense an alternative fact, but they also weren't on consecutive plays. lmao u sounded confident though when u said " again, those are all facts" I'm sure some people on this board believed u. 😂
Tate also would have avoided a few of those sacks in the scrimmage if it wasn't touch

Advertisement
I agree I think Greg will be a 1st rounder. But dude said it was against 1st team defense and that is simply a lie. Harvey nor Greg were with the ones this spring
As I noted in my above post, post #129 to be exact, you clearly didn't watch the film or the game without your blinders on.

Who the f'uck gets sacked on a running play? Of course I was talking about back to back passing plays. On the three play drive, there was a running play in between two passing plays. I've advised others not to get caught up in your ****, in which I clearly forgot to listen to my own advice. I am listening now. Duces!

Tathan is partying his balls off every night on IG. Not sure that’s a good or bad thing...

Thank you, I think. Lol. There's so much sarcasm in your post, I could not tell if I just received a compliment or if I just got insulted. Depending on which one, either Thank You or F'uck you! LOL

Just kidding, my man!
Sorry man haha. I was trying to point out the ridiculousness of the whole conversation but also point out you made some helpful posts

Advertisement
Sorry man haha. I was trying to point out the ridiculousness of the whole conversation but also point out you made some helpful posts
I appreciate it. I figured that was the implication, but I figured I would joke around a little. I laughed hard as **** when Ibread the post. Good ****!

Advertisement
Tathan is partying his balls off every night on IG. Not sure that’s a good or bad thing...
I'm sure that was a selling point when he was being recruited. Players come to The U to play football and have model white girls do blow off their pole. I believe some people may know that as a "sheenis"

Lol at you saying dudes with an agenda. You are one of the main ones.

I believe that Tate had a great spring game. In my thread about post spring game thoughts, a large portion of my OP focused on Martell and why the hate towards him needs to stop. However, creating the false narrative that he was by far the best QB at the spring game is beyond biased. Many on this board, including some of the admins, have stated that Tate was the only one to move the ball against the Number 1 defense. That is simply false. Thats not a knock on @DMoney. The truth is, neither QB was able to move the ball all that well against the Number 1 defense.

Tate's first drive was against the ones, and he did well. Overall, Tate was 6-10 154yds and 2 TDs for the game. The 80 yard TD pass to Osborn was against the 2nd team/walk-ons. The 20+ yrd TD to Irvin, was also against the second team/walk-ons. He had another past that went for 20+yards and ultimately the receiver ended up fumbling. That was also against the second team/ walk-ons. His longest rush, which went for over 15 yards, was also against the second team/walk-ons. That leaves us with the truth that over 120 of his total 154 passing yards, including both TD's, were indeed against the second team/walk-ons. Those are the facts.

The first team defense dominated the game. Kosi, Martell, and William's all took multiple sacks against the first team. In fact, all 3 QB's at some point took back to back sacks on consecutive plays against the Number 1 defense. Again, those are the facts.

I think that all QB's have the ability to lead this team to the ACCCG this year. Tate had a great showing in the spring game, but stop with all of the false narratives just because you want him to be QB1. The false narratives are just as dumb as the people that hate on Tate, just because they want Perry or William's to win. The **** needs to stop!

No agenda here. Tate was the best QB at the Spring Game. The beautiful thing about YouTube is that anyone can log on and watch the game for themselves and make up their own minds. He was clearly the best.

If we just listened to the practice reports over the last month, we would be led to believe that Williams is the best and Martell is garbage. That’s an agenda.

The spring game is on tape. Anybody can watch it and decide for themselves

That's not "running from competition." If true, that's the coaching staff telling you that your skills are not good enough, and hence you won't even be given the chance to compete for the job.
That's part ego of the coach wanting to win with HIS players, which is a real thing. I doubt Day told Tate his skills weren't good enough to play at OSU. He probably told him what he (and everyone else) thinks, that Fields is a better QB than Martell. I don't think anyone here would say Tate is a better QB than Fields. I believe Fields will be a top 5 QB in the nation. Tate is more of a top 15-25

Advertisement
Back