Tate's Mom...

Advertisement
I wonder what the responses would be if it was Perry or Williams in this pic...🤔🤔

Based on the national ridicule Martell got just for not getting any burn here I bet it would be pretty bad among us if he did get burn and sucked and created drama and was all over social media. So I think it would be mostly equivalent for Jarren or Kosi.

The legit racists (if that's where you were going with the question) would probably somehow have their own identity threatened by a black kid in Jarren or Kosi with a white girl so it wouldn't even matter what they were doing on the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ya'll act like this the first piece of nice trim he's had. Dude was a QB1 on a nationally ranked squad for multiple years. Ya'll still putting attractive ***** on a pedestal. lol

If he truly is letting this woman mess with his mental he's soft.

Based on the national ridicule Martell got just for not getting any burn here I bet it would be pretty bad among us if he did get burn and sucked and created drama and was all over social media. So I think it would be mostly equivalent for Jarren or Kosi.

The legit racists (if that's where you were going with the question) would probably somehow have their own identity threatened by a black kid in Jarren or Kosi with a white girl so it wouldn't even matter what they were doing on the field.
I wasn't referring to them dating her. I just wonder their reaction to them having fun with a girl, while the season is wrecked.

Advertisement
I wasn't referring to them dating her. I just wonder their reaction to them having fun with a girl, while the season is wrecked.
I mean Kosi had the *** tape and posted pics of himself holding wads of cash, pretty sure the consensus was that hes not the brightest crayon in the box. Can't recall if either of those occurred during the season but to his credit it seems like hes grown up a lot. Hope the kid realizes his full potential be it here or somewhere else

Our team was sooooo much better back when the players were content pulling pigs out of The Tavern at 3am. Their priorities were straight. Knew where to expend their energy!

This **** is hilarious though. Imagine Mama Martell sitting down for Thanksgiving in Vegas last week holding out hope that Tathan might actually show up and Kiki just keeps texting her this photo:

View attachment 104037
She got some serious talent.

Ya'll act like this the first piece of nice trim he's had. Dude was a QB1 on a nationally ranked squad for multiple years. Ya'll still putting attractive ***** on a pedestal. lol

If he truly is letting this woman mess with his mental he's soft.

We're not acting like this is the first piece of nice trim he's had. He's acting that way.

Advertisement

Gotcha. I personally would assume Tathan would be getting killed if he actually got burn here this season and sucked- and rightfully so. Kosi definitely would based off of his past social media transgressions. Jarren would too because he burned his leash with this fanbase by still acting immature this year.

It's the nature of the position though. QBs are always subject to more ridicule.

Advertisement
Back