Tate's Mom...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
boot tate
give JW an ultimatum

end this nonsense of placating to these dudes

10000% Right....

Don't care how talent Tate is-- he's a mentally weak athlete who get's sidetracked by easy p*ssy in his first year at Miami wouldn't ever make it to the big-time....

Kid blew his load too early to wash out his potential career for early p*ssy when he coulda have an ocean of p*ssy coming at him if he would have won games and maybe make it to the pros...

18 year olds man....

But again-- how many of you guys would have turned down p*ssy like this?

1575648391022.png

10000% Right....

Don't care how talent Tate is-- he's a mentally weak athlete who get's sidetracked by easy p*ssy in his first year at Miami wouldn't ever make it to the big-time....

Kid blew his load too early to wash out his potential career for early p*ssy when he coulda have an ocean of p*ssy coming at him if he would have won games and maybe make it to the pros...

18 year olds man....

View attachment 104325
Looks like a wedding band on that left hand.

Advertisement
at the end of home games, she comes down to our section and sits next to us. she's pretty hot, but she cant stop vaping. means she's probably an "elite and special" c@cksucker.

Advertisement
10000% Right....

18 year olds man....

View attachment 104325
All day and 2 times on the weekends! I would love to run Enos's under center, play action, 8 step drop only to get killed by the defensive ends

In before anyone swoops in from the NY Post link....She's hotter than crap....I don't blame Tate at all....If my arthritis, bursitis and osteoporosis didn't preclude it, I would crawl up into her p*ssy and live there, too....

In before anyone swoops in from the NY Post link....She's hotter than crap....I don't blame Tate at all....If my arthritis, bursitis and osteoporosis didn't preclude it, I would crawl up into her p*ssy and live there, too....
We did make it

Advertisement
Back