Tate's Mom...

Advertisement
Tate peaked in HS. Been all smoke & mirrors, hype & mouth ever since. That little **** can’t hit the side of a barn from inside the barn. The girl will be just fine since she can open many doors with her magic box. Tate on the other hand better get a E and look for a real job cuz it ain’t gonna be in football.

Advertisement
Seriously.

As much of a car crash of this season has been—Diaz, Enos and Baker ALL failing miserably—equally as laughable has been this fan-boy culture around the myth of Tate Martell; a kid who couldn't beat out Williams or Perry for the starting job, and now seems to be next-level pu$$ywhipped—on the outs with his family, while football seems to be a secondary concern of his.

Everyone citing that 45-0 high school record and sharing that lone Ohio State highlight of him lighting up Rutgers in garbage time—pretending that if he just had a shot this year, Miami would've somehow balled out behind him; even though he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn in spring, coming in third to two guys who are supremely average in this 6-6 season.
So the three guys that failed miserably were some how the expert evaluators that decided this kid couldn’t play QB. Which is it, losers or experts🤔

Advertisement

Words of advice for Tathaniel, from the Master Philosophers themselves.

wow! 8ball and MJG sighting!!

first honest to god rappers I ever partied with!!

well, to be honest, maybe the only ones. …. but man, that was some night in the club just watching the goings on.

wow! 8ball and MJG sighting!!

first honest to god rappers I ever partied with!!

well, to be honest, maybe the only ones. …. but man, that was some night in the club just watching the goings on.
She deleted it already. People need to learn once you tweet it someone saw it... No point in deleting it

Advertisement
Who cares?

5WXqTFTgO9a7e.gif

He should've know getting involved with a fake *** ho.. pump, dump.. haul ***.

Our team was sooooo much better back when the players were content pulling pigs out of The Tavern at 3am. Their priorities were straight. Knew where to expend their energy!

This **** is hilarious though. Imagine Mama Martell sitting down for Thanksgiving in Vegas last week holding out hope that Tathan might actually show up and Kiki just keeps texting her this photo:

20191202_182936.jpg

Advertisement
Our team was sooooo much better back when the players were content pulling pigs out of The Tavern at 3am. Their priorities were straight. Knew where to expend their energy!

This **** is hilarious though. Imagine Mama Martell sitting down for Thanksgiving in Vegas last week holding out hope that Tathan might actually show up and Kiki just keeps texting her this photo:

View attachment 104037
I wonder what the responses would be if it was Perry or Williams in this pic...🤔🤔

I told y'all the GF was going to leave him for a QB1. Thoes Brazilian's chicks don't play around.

Some QB1 probably hit up her DMs.

Advertisement
Back