Tate's latest tweet...?????

Advertisement
I don’t understand the hate towards any of the QBs like we know more or have seen more than Enos. We have been in the film room with the 3 and we have been in the IPF with the 3. Root for whomever Enos picks.
Too rational for porsters here.

Are you one of those dudes who yells "next shot wins" when playing pickup basketball when you are down 12-3, then claim to be the champ after hitting the shot?

I'm sure the 2nd scrimmage was very important but it wasn't a one game playoff for the qb starting gig. How they performed rest of camp is included in the evaluation. Jarren might have been best yesterday, but Martell was consistently more effective during camp. Dont know what the coaches saw all offseason.

:jordan: :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Advertisement
According to who?

Reread my post. I didn't say he was, just that there are reasons the winner of scrimmage 2 might not be the winner of the qb battle. ****, Perry might have crushed it all offseason and had a terrible 2nd scrimmage, then get the nod. No one knows.

Yeah, 2nd best running HS QB in the nation, gotta = 5 stars. Of course, Kyle Wright was not only given 5 stars but was named the consensus best HS QB in the entire nation out of HS. And we all know how that went.
I see your Kyle Wright and I'll raise you a Jake Heaps.

Advertisement
Are you one of those dudes who yells "next shot wins" when playing pickup basketball when you are down 12-3, then claim to be the champ after hitting the shot?

I'm sure the 2nd scrimmage was very important but it wasn't a one game playoff for the qb starting gig. How they performed rest of camp is included in the evaluation. Jarren might have been best yesterday, but Martell was consistently more effective during camp. Dont know what the coaches saw all offseason.
When has Tate been leading?

Yeah, 2nd best running HS QB in the nation, gotta = 5 stars. Of course, Kyle Wright was not only given 5 stars but was named the consensus best HS QB in the entire nation out of HS. And we all know how that went.

Flash forward to 2019...

Kyle Wright's manager: We've got a major problem here, Kyle. July's sales figures are in and you missed the monthly quota on catheters by over 600 units.

Kyle Wright: Not my fault, boss. I had like 5 different offensive coordinators in 5 years. If this is going to be a problem then I'll be going to the NCAA to talk to them about all the dirt I have on you.

Kyle Wright's manager: Just push the self cleaning model please, Kyle. Can you do that? Please. Thank youuuu.

Advertisement

Him and Leak split the honors that year. Gatorade Wright with Parade picking Leak. Both were 5 stars. One great in college, the other not. AA game, Leak shined while Wright looked pedestrian. College careers, not even close.

Rankings hit and miss.

Maybe never. Matocha might have been best of all but coaches are tight lipped. I was giving scenarios as to how Williams could have been best qb at scrimmage, but Diaz/Enos pick another qb
Ok buddy

Advertisement

DescriptiveImmaterialEgg-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
Back