Tate's latest tweet...?????

Advertisement
Not true. Check his history and the qbs he is recruiting. Van dyke is a pocket passer and garcia in 21 is a pocket passer.

He recruited Martell too, and not Jarren. I don’t know, he probably feels like he can create a system around a good player regardless of style.

He recruited Martell too, and not Jarren. I don’t know, he probably feels like he can create a system around a good player regardless of style.

have any of them proven to be good? they've all been meh so far at miami (at least from what we've read).

0B3C6E91-4D77-4538-8E1E-4D147C1538EA.jpeg

Advertisement
have any of them proven to be good? they've all been meh so far at miami (at least from what we've read).

They were all blue chip prospects and none of them have had a sample size where we can definitely say they can’t start at this level.

It’s hard to prove things when you haven’t played in Williams and Martell’s case and all three are underclassmen.

You mean the same way the Tater haters rebut ANY praise that ever goes his way?

I personally haven’t seen that because I’d say a majority of this board favors Martell. Maybe some trolls but the story on Tate has stayed consistent: high football IQ, has escapability traits, lacks consistency in his throws.

Advertisement
I personally haven’t seen that because I’d say a majority of this board favors Martell. Maybe some trolls but the story on Tate has stayed consistent: high football IQ, has escapability traits, lacks consistency in his throws.
Yeah, wasn't referring to you but there are a lot and a good amount that are extremely against him (or like you said, trolling) that probably makes it seem worse. Regardless, I'm just ready to get going vs the turds, 2 more weeks!

I’m confused. How does anyone know which QB does what better without Tate or jarren playing a single game? Some say jarren avoids pressure better then Tate. How do you know this? He hasn’t played? Tate’s arm is weak. How do you know this? Is there secret tape someone? Someone message me it please

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol the only positive thing i read about Tate was that he studies film a lot. Besides that all other "praise" is made up by ppl like you and D Rev.
I never heard about Tate turning over the ball.. As far as I know the defense said they had 6 picks or something like that during the scrimmage.. If all 6 picks were Williams and Perry then Tate will have the job hands down.

Advertisement
Back