Tate's latest tweet...?????

Advertisement
This tweet means nothing other than Tate is ready to work which all of them should say regardless where they end up on the depth chart.
Actually it could mean that he is not the starter but he is accepting Diaz decision and still ready to go to work trying to unseat the starter.
Competitive nature which you want for your backup QB.
Save your fingers. You’re typing to mongoloids who only see what they want. That tweet is more likely him proclaiming he’s ready to work even though he lost the job than it is him bragging about winning the job.

Advertisement
I honestly think some here would take a banana in the tailpipe to just gift the starting spot to Martell. Sheesh this faction crap probes why many here aint coaching. Glad Jimmy and Butch never did that crap.

Guys, Tate just became a brand ambassador for Blue Chews.

Congrats on his new sponsor and move into lifestyle brand products.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve made my position clear on this site, stating I really don’t care who wins the quarterback competition, because I don’t have my job on the line, just what I pay for season-ticket and contribute to student impact fund/Hurricane Club.

What’s crazy though is this teenage fan girl bullshlt like Team Tate, or Kosi’s Kids or whatever these different factions are called.

Some of you guys literally sound like obsessed teenage fangirls. You’re embarrassing yourselves.

Butch up and act like men instead of hysterical ******* fangirls declaring their love for Team Edward or Team Jacob, from that vomitory Twilight movie.

Canesport misses you.

37savo.jpg

Enos had a good friend on OSUs staff and spoke to him extensively about Tate before he brought him in. He definitely wanted him.
Of course you gone do research on a guy you bringing in. I still think it was more diaz. Enos wasn't here last year so he didn't know perry or williams.

Diaz was here and saw how they messed up and it was said jarren still wasn't on point before camp started.

And the truth is based on the information we have got it's pointing to on the field that tate hasn't been the best qb but off the field is where he has been better. And if he does get the job that would be the reason.

Advertisement
I’ve made my position clear on this site, stating I really don’t care who wins the quarterback competition, because I don’t have my job on the line, just what I pay for season-ticket and contribute to student impact fund/Hurricane Club.

What’s crazy though is this teenage fan girl bullshlt like Team Tate, or Kosi’s Kids or whatever these different factions are called.

Some of you guys literally sound like obsessed teenage fangirls. You’re embarrassing yourselves.

Butch up and act like men instead of hysterical ******* fangirls declaring their love for Team Edward or Team Jacob, from that vomitory Twilight movie.

I realize I have nothing in common with most of these people. Team Tate, Team Jarren, Team Kosi, what about Team winning. I don't buy jerseys, so I guess that's why I can't relate to liking individual players.

Advertisement
Back