Tate's latest tweet...?????

Advertisement
I know ppl will come down hard on Tate bc a portion of our fan base hates him for some reason but regardless him coming here was a positive. It clearly refocused Jarren and Kosi and forced them to elevate their play and dedication to their craft.

I hope he sticks it out, he could still be useful for us.

I know ppl will come down hard on Tate bc a portion of our fan base hates him for some reason but regardless him coming here was a positive. It clearly refocused Jarren and Kosi and forced them to elevate their play and dedication to their craft.

Agreed. I'm glad he wasn't just handed the starting job because he was a high-profile transfer and a media darling. However, whether he got the starting job or not, his presence definitely helped up the level of competition and sharpened the other two QBs. I hope he stays as you never know with injuries, etc. when he could be needed.

Rather just wait till more info comes out. Dude is always on social media posting things.

Edit: Chris Stock just posted something saying a number of reporters believe Martell will be named the starter. Interesting.
And that is why we dont listen to rumors.

Advertisement

I dont think is hate for Tate himself. Is more for his fans that are more annoying than Tebow fans and thats saying a lot.

If that's the case, never should have brought in Martell

Martell pushed Williams and Perry to get better. It was absolutely necessary to bring in a talented kid who would make the other two either step up or step out. Lucky for us, it seems to have focused Williams.

Have you seen his social media (up until today)? This has to be humbling for a guy who obviously thinks he's the second coming of Brady, Marino and Mahomes, et. al.

Wonder what Martell ws REALLY told/led to believe when he was being recruited to come to Coral Gables.

Advertisement
Have you seen his social media (up until today)? This has to be humbling for a guy who obviously thinks he's the second coming of Brady, Marino and Mahomes, et. al.

Or he's just a guy who likes social media. LOL at the projections. All he does is post or RT Miami stuff, football stuff and pics of his girl. He worked hard and didn't win. Thats all it is.

Martell pushed Williams and Perry to get better. It was absolutely necessary to bring in a talented kid who would make the other two either step up or step out. Lucky for us, it seems to have focused Williams.
If Enos wanted a Qb with a pocket presence then bring in a transfer with a pocket presence

If Enos wanted a Qb with a pocket presence then bring in a transfer with a pocket presence

You think it's just that easy to find 5 star QBs? The two highest rated transfer options were either Jalen Hurts or Tate Martell. Enos wanted Hurts, but wasn't able to land him. Neither Hurts nor Martell are pocket passers, but they are dynamic athletes. Your complaint is absurd.

Where are all you **** Tate slurps at? This dude is not even showing up in practice. This is who some of you wanted to run the program!!!

Advertisement
You think it's just that easy to find 5 star QBs? The two highest rated transfer options were either Jalen Hurts or Tate Martell. Enos wanted Hurts, but wasn't able to land him. Neither Hurts nor Martell are pocket passers, but they are dynamic athletes. Your complaint is absurd.
You're right totally absurd to bring a player that fits your scheme. Obviously the stars thing doesn't transfer well.

Advertisement
Back