Tate's latest tweet...?????

giphy - 2019-08-12T003408.248.gif

Advertisement
Ima go on a limb and say perry gets the nod.

Theory is no one won clearly so perry holds the spot. Tate and JW are co-no.2. Keeps them both here, engaged and competing for the start of the season.

Giving it to tate if he didnt earn it is a problem. Was thinking jw would have gotten it, but they may think he needs a bit more time to learn and giving it to him before he’s ready has risks, including perry bailing. So they toss perry out with a short leash, and message to jw he’s close, and to Tate: ‘keep working.’

I like your style! Enos want's to keep all his QB's not some, not half, but all of'M

VigilantFickleAppaloosa-size_restricted.gif

Go Canes

Advertisement
So Manny said he may not tell us who the QB is, but Tate spoils it the next day? Not buying it.
That was my thought. Why is Tate tweeting? Even if named the starter, why tweet if coach Diaz hasn't named the starter to the public? Doesn't make sense.

I'll just wait for coach Diaz to make the announcement. The good news is we'll know by 7pm on 8/24.

Advertisement
Sorry if I made things too complicated for you. I’ll try to keep it simple for you in the future.
I don’t think your challenge is complexity. You seem to struggle with simplicity as well. No matter how few words you use, it never fails to go over someone else’s head. It must be that your overpowering education makes you incomprehensible to mere internet board porsters.

Is there a timeline of when the coaches will make the decision? Did manny throw out any specifics such as date and time? Or did we all assume it would be the Sunday after the big scrimmage?
I'm sure the decision has already been made. The would begin practice today with QB1 getting a majority/all the 1st team reps.

The coaches know. The players know. We just don't know.

lol the only positive thing i read about Tate was that he studies film a lot. Besides that all other "praise" is made up by ppl like you and D Rev.
But let’s not pretend that studying film isn’t literally the most important part of being a functional successful QB. All the best qbs are book worms IE Tom Brady/Payton Manning and all the lazy ones who think there arm will always win the day are usually the worst ones iE Jamarcus Russell, and many other big arm lazy busts.

Advertisement
Peyton Matochampion watching all this nonsense while knowing he's going to put up 400yds and 5tds against UiF.

Screenshot_20190812-100958_Cut Paste Photos.jpg

I don’t think your challenge is complexity. You seem to struggle with simplicity as well. No matter how few words you use, it never fails to go over someone else’s head. It must be that your overpowering education makes you incomprehensible to mere internet board porsters.

It’s not my overpowering education, it’s my overpowering intellect.

Advertisement
what time is practiSe? we probably get the starter in the after practice interviews.
I don't think the public will know who's the starter until game day. There's no need to release the info to the public and put more pressure on QB1 than he already has. More importantly, we don't want Florida to know who we're starting.

Perry and Williams could not beat out Rosier. It wouldn’t surprise me if Martell wins the job.

Advertisement
Back