Tate to be used more going forward

Advertisement
fooled.jpg

Not a single quote from Manny to support the premise of that “article.” But props to my boy for writing that UF “bequeathed” space to Deejay. That was gold.
I've seen a few other articles saying Tate will play a lot more, one included quotes from Manny. He said they have a lot of plays for him that we didn't see vs UF. I think that one was from 247

Advertisement
Saying we have a lot of plays for Tate isn’t the same thing as saying Tate will get a lot more reps.

Exactly just watching how we was used against Florida you can tell there are more plays for him. Just off the top of my head I can think of Tate takes the wildcat snap and throws the ball and Tate either gets a direct snap as he crosses the formation or takes a handoff from Dallas and either runs or throws. Don't even need to interview the coach to figure that out.

Saying we have a lot of plays for Tate isn’t the same thing as saying Tate will get a lot more reps.
That's what he said too. It was mentioned in one of them that there will be more direct snaps, which I think is better. If we're going to do it, we need to make them think about every aspect.

Advertisement
I dont mind tate getting reps. But i have a really hard time believing he should be getting reps over payton, hightower and pope. It just doesnt make sense. We already have osborn, harley, and thomas taking most of the reps and theyre all on the smaller side. Adding tate as the 4th guy is overkill, need to get some bigger WRs some reps.

I've seen a few other articles saying Tate will play a lot more, one included quotes from Manny. He said they have a lot of plays for him that we didn't see vs UF. I think that one was from 247
Websites from across the country are making up positive quotes about Tate because you alone will increase traffic on their site tenfold. They all know you got Tate’s name on google alerts.

Bonus points if they include a picture of him cause you for some reason spend 30 minutes more on the article when they do.

Advertisement
Websites from across the country are making up positive quotes about Tate because you alone will increase traffic on their site tenfold. They all know you got Tate’s name on google alerts.

Bonus points if they include a picture of him cause you for some reason spend 30 minutes more on the article when they do.

Maybe, bit he's not wrong. Former Miss Miami pageant winner Susan Miller also has an article out which suggests Tate will get more burn. Osborn is quoted saying Tate is now feeling all the aches and pains.a typical WR feels with all the running and catching he's doing in practice.

So they're trying to back door their way into a 2 QB system. Either this is a stroke of genius or this will cause some serious issues on Offense and their play.

Advertisement

you mean when they include a picture of his gf or sister

Maybe, bit he's not wrong. Former Miss Miami pageant winner Susan Miller also has an article out which suggests Tate will get more burn. Osborn is quoted saying Tate is now feeling all the aches and pains.a typical WR feels with all the running and catching he's doing in practice.
Tate4JizzingonmyChest does unspeakable things to get a positive article published.

So they're trying to back door their way into a 2 QB system. Either this is a stroke of genius or this will cause some serious issues on Offense and their play.

I doubt it. I think Jarren is the guy. But if Tate is on the field, defenses have to account for him or they'll get burnt by a pass, run or reception. Dallas does the same thing out of the wildcat, so it's about creating more FUD for the defense, and more options for the offense.

Advertisement
Back