Tate to be used more going forward

They got new locker room plates that day..
A80997F8-179F-4FC6-878A-38444B6F9623.jpeg

Advertisement
Ok, I didn’t see any other players plates on the ground with RIP. What about the players on D who were clowning Tate or how about his own high school boys giving him the business about missing practice.

You’re trying to give this dude a pass but I didn’t see none of this energy for Kosi or JW. Everyone who saw Tate at practice told y’all that he wasn’t even a P5 QB. Now, my agenda is to play the best player and Tate ain’t great. KEEP POPE ALIVE!
1567806956357.gif

Ok, I didn’t see any other players plates on the ground with RIP. What about the players on D who were clowning Tate or how about his own high school boys giving him the business about missing practice.

You’re trying to give this dude a pass but I didn’t see none of this energy for Kosi or JW. Everyone who saw Tate at practice told y’all that he wasn’t even a P5 QB. Now, my agenda is to play the best player and Tate ain’t great. KEEP POPE ALIVE!
View attachment 96527

Clucking hen getting worked in this thread...

52A06191-92F6-44BA-BA8E-4EC657472C30.gif

Keep chirping, hen

There’s the little bltch hen, clucking again.

Everybody’s already seen this, you loser. It proves nothing. They were installing new lockers.

Nobody, I mean nobody, said he threw a tantrum in the locker room. And this is a backup long snapper that took this picture. You are a fūcking clown.

You’ve lost all credibility on this site now. I’ll remember you BowelMovement ... every time I see your screen name I’m going to think bowel movement and what a low-IQ, agenda-peddling moron you are.
Listen phuckboi, you don’t open glory hole mouth when grown people are talking. You outed yourself by admitting that you’re obsessed with **** on the brain. You tried but your conversation level is borderline sophomoric with a strong tranny vibe.

If you actually knew the origins of Moron, you would realize that you’re actually calling me Aethiopian Royalty peasant.
Do yourself a favor, go underwater, vomit, and then drown in your puke.
3758A35B-3C5A-4E48-8AAE-696164FD5ED5.gif

Listen phuckboi, you don’t open glory hole mouth when grown people are talking. You outed yourself by admitting that you’re obsessed with **** on the brain. You tried but your conversation level is borderline sophomoric with a strong tranny vibe.

If you actually knew the origins of Moron, you would realize that you’re actually calling me Aethiopian Royalty peasant.
View attachment 96533

The only fūckboi here is you with your little transparent agenda.

I don’t know what kind of royalty you think you are, unless they made you king of the gutter agenda trolls.

Now go get your shine box...

Advertisement
I tell you what, if Tate is good as you think - you win.
I promise I won’t say I told you so.

I tell you what, if Tate is good as you think - you win.
I promise I won’t say I told you so.

You have zero reading comprehension.

Nobody here is saying Tate is that good.

In fact, I was one of the biggest critics of all the Tate fanboys.

You’re just getting pushback on a crazy *** poisonous agenda that somehow makes you feel better.

If anybody has a problem with how he’s being used, that’s fine. That could be a legitimate criticism. Whether I agree with it or not is irrelevant. What’s ridiculous is the types of attacks and lies that you are promoting because of your agenda.

Advertisement
why all the hate on tate he's part of the team now.. he's doing everything he has to for the team unselfish.. also he wanna make it to the league too. we need to let the coaches coach..

Every player on the team wants to make it to the league.
You cant cater towards any player, it should only be about the team goals and all the personal stuff will take care of itself.

Saying we have a lot of plays for Tate isn’t the same thing as saying Tate will get a lot more reps.
IDK why there is such talk about plays for Martell. I just don't get it. We have talent everywhere.
If a guy can change positions and get reps ahead of other WRs after just a few weeks who have been playing the position for years, then we are in bad shape at WR.

You have all this speed with Pope, Wiggins, Harley, Jeff Thomas. Where are their featured plays?

I think Martell playing the slot is a great move. I just thought he'd be a year away from seeing the field.

You have zero reading comprehension.

Nobody here is saying Tate is that good.

In fact, I was one of the biggest critics of all the Tate fanboys.

You’re just getting pushback on a crazy *** poisonous agenda that somehow makes you feel better.

If anybody has a problem with how he’s being used, that’s fine. That could be a legitimate criticism. Whether I agree with it or not is irrelevant. What’s ridiculous is the types of attacks and lies that you are promoting because of your agenda.
So if we agree then wtf are going at it for. I just want the best players to play. I think Campbell should be yanked, I was very critical of Knowles until he showed up week 0; I wanted both Malik and Kosi to benched for Jarren last year. I wanted to BBB and wrote a lot of **** in support of that move which was obviously wrong - if that means I had agenda, so be it.

The reality is that there’s just more smoke with Tate and the dialogue surrounding him completely changed on August 12th. But if I hear something that I feel is relevant, I’ll post it on any player, good or bad - especially if it comes from Kelvin, Hamlet or Mike because they have direct access to players in that locker room. Just my opinion, but I always give references to what I’m saying.

So ima leave it alone today, but for any player that balls out (including Tate) - I’ll give’m props. If they F up, I’ll be on’em again tmw. We are getting to a point where we have very few glaring weaknesses on the team so the level of critique will be amplified as the expectation of excellence as a standard is fully actualized. We need GUMPs, not chumps.

And I don’t have a problem with you or anybody else challenging me. I mean, it’s a fkn blog and I really don’t take any of it that seriously. That’s why most of the **** I post is funny gifs but I’m not one of these emotional nickels who get all worked up for nothing. I’m a strategist and a metaphysical master. If I really had a problem with you, I would take you to the dark side. #Palo
E0075B7F-280B-4870-A4F0-BE8A42F5E07F.jpeg

Advertisement
They replaced the locker name tags...
Ok, Did you read the captions? Never mind, it’s “irrelevant”.🌚
“Rip the dream” & “Tate’s locker placard on the floor of the locker room. He did not practice this evening.”

There have been documentaries about guys playing in the NFL for years and not being able to READ. So you’re telling me Pope can’t learn a handful of plays so he can be put on the field and help us win. Gtfoh.

Advertisement

View attachment 96533
Just when I think you can't get any more idiotic...you prove me wrong.

Ok, Did you read the captions? Never mind, it’s “irrelevant”.🌚
“Rip the dream” & “Tate’s locker placard on the floor of the locker room. He did not practice this evening.”

You clearly have an agenda. That’s fine.

This thread didn’t age well.

Maybe “will be used more going forward” was code language for “will not be used at all.”

Hilarious.

Advertisement
Back