Tate to be used more going forward

why all the hate on tate he's part of the team now.. he's doing everything he has to for the team unselfish.. also he wanna make it to the league too. we need to let the coaches coach..

Advertisement
Throw the ball. The whole reason he plays is that he's a risk to throw. Nobody thinks Jeff Thomas is ever going to throw so they don't have to defend him that way. He was clearly a factor against Florida. As long as he continues to make defenses account for the possibility of him throwing, he's got value.

bout time someone gets it geesh

Yeah I’m anti-Tate now because I think he needs time earn the respect and the playing time that many think he deserves because of what he did I in high school and great marketing. Nothing I said about Tate was untrue which also, unfortunately serves as a base for our competition to spin from.
I was anti-Knowles for years until the gaytor game, but I’m ok with him now. So I’m a little more critical of Tate than you are because all of the attention he draws is really draining the energy from where it should be focused - which is on the team. I wish I had a post count for anything Tate related, it might be in the thousands. I just wasted a bunch of time on him in this thread when I could be posting about uniforms or why a BYU fan wants to be Miami fan or something. It we’ll see, GO CANES!
The "post count" about Tate and the attention he draws" is overwhelmingly a result of people whining about Tate and giving tons of attention to complain about how much attention he is getting.l

Yeah I’m anti-Tate now because I think he needs time earn the respect and the playing time that many think he deserves because of what he did I in high school and great marketing. Nothing I said about Tate was untrue which also, unfortunately serves as a base for our competition to spin from.
I was anti-Knowles for years until the gaytor game, but I’m ok with him now. So I’m a little more critical of Tate than you are because all of the attention he draws is really draining the energy from where it should be focused - which is on the team. I wish I had a post count for anything Tate related, it might be in the thousands. I just wasted a bunch of time on him in this thread when I could be posting about uniforms or why a BYU fan wants to be Miami fan or something. It we’ll see, GO CANES!

The fact that you bring up irrelevant bull**** about Tate being on meds (millions are), and random rumors about him sure comes off as anti-Tate.

Advertisement
The fact that you bring up irrelevant bull**** about Tate being on meds (millions are), and random rumors about him sure comes off as anti-Tate.
You must have missed the post from Dsdd when he talked to Tate who said he was phvckin up but doing better because he was on his meds. If he needs meds to help him process better it’s not irrelevant, it’s a red flag.

Dude, you got some serious Tate Hate....you should see a professional about that.

Nothing i said has anything to do with hating tate, its just facts, what has tate done in college football besides not win a starting job at 2 schools, gain no yards at Miami yet, so why is he starting over dee wiggins who was actually productive last year and at least even the pope caught a 4 yard slant route, what has tate done to give alot of the transfer tate is our saviour crowd on his bandwagon. Many were and still are disappointed that he didnt win the starting qb job, which is why its comical how all of a sudden he's getting these snaps. The only 3 people should be involved in the wildcat is deejay dallas, jt4 and pope, giving the ball to long striding osborn on jet sweeps is a waste of time. We got alot of new UM fans who would've been happy had tate walked in here and became the starter, that would've been an insult to UM football!

LOL, I see Malik.

And thus far, quiet as kept, rosier has been the best running qb we've had at UM that i can remember, he did a solid job hus 1st year running it, but seemed to try and be more of a passer his 2nd year in, but didnt have the receivers or tightends to be able to get it done!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok I see where you’re coming from but I don’t think it’s a non issue. Tate destroyed his UM locker in a temper tantrum when he lost the QB1 job and his “teammates” posted the **** online. Tate does not have the respect of all of the players.

He takes a day off, has to speak to the team about why he needed to take off, on meds, posts too much, suppose to be a QB but you jumped over to WR, parents calling boosters, national media clowning him...
View attachment 96511

He destroyed his locker?

Hey dopey, they all got new locker name plates

Advertisement
Notice the hen isn’t back to defend his all-too-obvious bullshlt agenda.

I don’t have a problem with people disagreeing with play calls, personnel groupings, anything to do with the coaches or even the players.

But when it turns into something else, something poisonous like this agenda, fueled by lies, made up stories and divisive innuendos, that’s where I draw the line.

There’s the little bltch hen, clucking again.

Everybody’s already seen this, you loser. It proves nothing. They were installing new lockers.

Nobody, I mean nobody, said he threw a tantrum in the locker room. And this is a backup long snapper that took this picture. You are a fūcking clown.

You’ve lost all credibility on this site now. I’ll remember you BowelMovement ... every time I see your screen name I’m going to think bowel movement and what a low-IQ, agenda-peddling moron you are.

Just go back to August 12th to the
“Reports say Tate didn’t show for practice today” post

Advertisement
Back