TATE not backing down

Advertisement
I get it. He's a social media ***** who may or may not have abandoned his team last year. NOBODY on this thread/site truly knows. However, the amount of Tate hate from our fanbase is insane. I truly feel he was never given a real shot under Enos & CO. I wish him the best and, in the unfortunate event King gets hurt, I truly believe, with his skillset, he is best built for this type of offense. I'll gladly eat crow if he falls flat on his face. Full disclosure, I think Perry would thrive as well....

No reason a kid with his athleticism can’t work his way into an Edelman type career.....I’m not saying stats, don’t really care about that. I’m saying started out as a smallish qb & worked his way into a serviceable Wr here

He’s gonna have to get his mind right and go to ****** work. Depends how bad he wants it

Maybe more who knows

We all slam Jarren for running, but now everyone wants to pile on to Tate for staying.

He's the most mobile QB on the backup depth chart and Lashlee has spent many seasons running his QBs.

I think it's a good thing that he stays this spring and sees how he fairs in an offense that can actually be tailored to his skill set.

Best case we end up with a quality backup. I admire him sticking it out.

I don't think you saw the Tate's movie before.

He was talking that mess when Justin Fields transferred to Ohio State then ran when Fields got his wavier.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Truth be told this is a great opportunity for him to learn from a dude that plays like he wants to and has done it on the big stage. He’d still have two years left next year and if any system is going to work for a qb as inaccurate as him it’s our new one

The system fits him..well see what he does this spring......my money on kosi tho @KrazyCane

1579829492696.gif

Truth be told this is a great opportunity for him to learn from a dude that plays like he wants to and has done it on the big stage. He’d still have two years left next year and if any system is going to work for a qb as inaccurate as him it’s our new one
Houston is the big stage?..AAC is the big stage lmao..Tate learning from king Lmaoo..bruh I cant wait till the comp..in the meantime let’s not assume ****..I’m excited about king tho

Houston is the big stage?..AAC is the big stage lmao..Tate learning from king Lmaoo..bruh I cant wait till the comp..in the meantime let’s not assume ****..I’m excited about king tho

king was the Second highest rated qb in the country 2 years ago... and considering the AAC has 4x as many ranked teams as the ACC yeah I’d say it’s at least as “big stage” as duke, Vtech, UNc and the rest of the garbage we lost to last year, guy can play and he keeps his mouth shut, that’s what Tate needs to learn.

Advertisement
The goal is to increase like and follower counts, remember this every time a player posts on Twitter. It isn't insightful information.

Advertisement
king was the Second highest rated qb in the country 2 years ago... and considering the AAC has 4x as many ranked teams as the ACC yeah I’d say it’s at least as “big stage” as duke, Vtech, UNc and the rest of the garbage we lost to last year, guy can play and he keeps his mouth shut, that’s what Tate needs to learn.
Yeaaaaa we’ll see what happens

I remember him saying something similar at OSu ..before he left.

Maybe he's giving us a hint...like hearng a comment from your boss to others that someone has his full unqualified support means start packing

Advertisement
Back