TATE not backing down

Advertisement
i don't think he'll leave, but he said the same thing when fields announced his transfer to osu and promptly bailed.
Actually, he didn't bail until he was at a basketball game in the nosebleed seats he was given and saw Urban Myer sitting courtside with Fields. At that point, he knew the writing was on the wall.

Joe Burrow didn't stick around at OSU to compete either, and he did pretty well.

Advertisement
Think it would be good for him to be #2 guy and push king. Have a solid year once king leaves. It's his best chance

Advertisement
Nor should he. This attitude should be the rule, not the exception. And get of social media and go watch film.

Advertisement
Mr. Romeo is highly OVERRATED as a QB at the Power 5 conference level! After all, even Perry beat him out for 2nd string QB! So let that sink in y'all Tater supporters. hUh.
How do we know? We haven't seen enough of him and Enos' opinions are worthless.

Advertisement
No worse fit for what Enos wanted to do than Martell. I'm curious if he can play in what RL wants to do.

With Lashlee Setting up an up-tempo spread offense there could be a possibility that Tate might actually have a chance to show his strength is a QB.

… But I don’t see any way that Tate beats out king

Advertisement
Back