TATE not backing down

Advertisement
Mr. Romeo is highly OVERRATED as a QB at the Power 5 conference level! After all, even Perry beat him out for 2nd string QB! So let that sink in y'all Tater supporters. hUh.

Fee as though Enos’s system really held him back. He was a selfish OC who didn’t build his philosophy around his players strengths but decided to fit square pegs in round holes.

We all slam Jarren for running, but now everyone wants to pile on to Tate for staying.

He's the most mobile QB on the backup depth chart and Lashlee has spent many seasons running his QBs.

I think it's a good thing that he stays this spring and sees how he fairs in an offense that can actually be tailored to his skill set.

Best case we end up with a quality backup. I admire him sticking it out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Him and matocha gone have a helluva a battle to decide who gets to sit behind the bench

Imagine how disruptive he could be as a receiver who was also a threat to throw.

I kind of hope Diaz can remold the locker rooms attitude and dependency on social media. I know kids these days have to announce all that’s going on to their followers, but I wish they could be talked into putting their heads down and grinding. The satisfaction is in the results not the noticing of the work leading to it.

Advertisement
Could use his speed on the field. He has the potential of being a solid slot receiver. He is faster than some of our WRs.

I said this in another thread.

He moves full time to the slot receiver position, in Lash's offense, he can catch 30 balls next season.

Advertisement
He'd be an absolute threat, if he gets the routes down and has King getting him the ball. I'd like to see this.

Advertisement
Back